Hurt

the White Revenge

“eonnie!!!” jiyeon called soyeon excited

Soyeon who was looking the file, turned to see jiyeon, “wae? you seems happy today, is something happen?”

Jiyeon nodded her head many times, “ eunjung oppa is here! He is in Seoul!”

“What???!!” soyeon also surprised and felt happy “jinjja??? Where is he then?”

“in his home, may be? Hahaha.. he ask us to go out tomorrow, what do you think?”

“ehm? Tomorrow? Huff.. I’m sorry, I can’t.. I have an appointment tomorrow” jiyeon face turned to disappointed “mianhe.. eonnie also want to go with you..” soyeon tried to comfort her.

“that’s okay.. but I really disappointed..”

“mianhe.. eonnie will buy you some sweet then, what about ice cream?”

“okay.. I love it”

“promise me to not too tired tomorrow, arraso?”

“nnneeee….” Jiyeon answered like a child to teacher. Soyeon smiled look at her little sister.

--

 

It was 3 AM but Eunjung still couldn’t sleep. He kept looking the clock.

aish.. I hope time goes faster..

I really want to spend my time with her..

 why I’m so excited?

 I think I’m going crazy… yeah.. I think I’m crazy now..

Yah! Pabo!! What are you doing now!! Pali go to sleep!! You have to collect your energy for tomorrow

Eunjung tried to closed his eye, but he couldn’t

What’s really going with me? I have to sleep.. you need to sleep Ham Eunjung!!!!

 

--

“Minnie~ have you finished?” Qri walked to Hyomin office and looked at her busy work.

Hyomin didn’t answer him, she kept busy with her work. Qri looked at her serious face then he smiled. He knew hyomin didn’t notice him, so he took a sit and kept watching her. Hyomin expression kept changing and changing. From confuse expression, sigh, sad, angry and happy.

“Ah~!! Done!! Finally!!!” she screamed happily. She looked at the clock, “oh my.. it’s already 4 AM??? Qri oppa must be mad at me~” she said sadly and sighed. “i should call him.. but.. is he sleeping?? Ehm.. but i should try..”

Qri tried hard to hold her laugh after seeing how cute hyomin was. Hyomin kept talking to herself and it was so cute. She even didn’t realize I was here.

Hyomin held her phone and call Qri.“Number nine~ number nine~” She was confuse and turned herself to the ringing sound around her. “Oppa??!!” she surprised

“annyeong~” he gave a wide smile

“Yah! How can you be here???” hyomin was totally shocked

“waiting for you..” he kept smiling

“why you didn’t call me?” hyomin asked again

“i’ve already done.. but you didn’t even hear me..” he answered it cooly

“did i? Jinjja? Mianhe.. i was too busy.. you know.. the works really make me stress..”

“but you are cute when you are stress” he laughed happily

Hyomin face suddenly turned red “Yah!! Stop teasing me! And what’s with your ringtone? Number Nine?”

“i’m not teasing you.. i just say the truth. Oh.. couple ringtone?”

“couple ringtone?” she wided her eyes

“yeah.. you and me.. it’s good right if we have a same ringtone”  Once again, Qri made hyomin blush with his words. “want to eat something? I’m waiting for you for about 4 hours and i’m very hungry now..”

“let’s get back first to our home.. i will cook for you..”

“jinjja?? I miss you cook so much.. kajja..!!” he grabbed her hand. They went to his car and drove to their house.

“luckily no one know we are living in the same house”

“why?” he asked while driving

“if not, they will think...” hyomin stopped her words

“they will think...?? what?” he asked again

“....” hyomin didn’t answer

“there are 3 possible answer, “you are my sister, my cousin, or..”he smiled and looked at her “my wife”

This man!! Really!! Why he kept teasing me? And make me feel so shy and oh my..  i hope he didn’t see my blushing face Hyomin didn’t dare to look at him, “and.. what do you answer if someone know it?” hyomin was curious the answer Qri would give.

“of course i will say you are my sister.. my cute little sister” Qri was smiled and focused on her driving. He didn’t know that Hyomin was almost cry hearing his answer. She felt so hurt.

I really an idiot, he didn’t even look at me

 i just a sister for him..

no more..

why it feel so hurt... really hurt..

the sky wasn’t dark any more, they arrived at the house after stayed silent in the car.

“i will go in first and cook for you, Oppa can take a bath first” without hearing Qri respon, hyomin walked in and went to the kitchen.

But Qri followed her, “hyomin~ah.. what’s wrong?”

Hyomin turned back and tried her best to look okay and smiled to him “ne? May be i just a little tired.. i’m sorry for make you worry..”

“seriously? Take a rest then.. you don’t have to cook for me.. just go sleeping” Qri cupped her face

Hyomin release his hand and shook her head, “i will cook first then qo to sleep,  why don’t you go to take a bath?”

Hyomin started to take the ingredient and cut it into pieces. After knowing Qri went to his room, hyomin’s tears flew down. She couldn’t hold it any more. Why does it always so hurt loving you

--

After finishing took a bath, Qri went to the kitchen and saw a plate of Jajangmyun on the table with a small note

“ oppa.. mianhe.. i’m very sleepy.. i sleep first.. you also don’t forget to sleep, arraso?”

Qri sigh hard, “ I hate to eat alone and you know that..”

but he couldn’t hold anymore. He was very hungry. After taking a bite, his eyes opened widely “ooh.. masa~!!” he took another bite and ate all of it.

--

 

“suzy~ah!! What do you think of this? What should i wear? t-shirt? Shirt? polo shirt? Blazer? or Jumper?” Suzy could only shake her head looked unnatural behavior of her brother

“oppa.. are you going on a date?”

Eunjung speechless and smiled awkward, “aniya.. i just go out with my friend”

Suzy stared at him, “is a girl or boy?”

“it’s not your bussiness..” he pulled out his tongue “ now, palli tell me!! Which one suit me?”

“Aiss.. jinjja.. where do you want to go then?”

“Lee Wonder Island”

“What??!! Oppa!!  Bring me too!!!”

“next time okay? Palli tell me!! I don’t have time again..”

Suzy was mad and dissapointed, “T-shirt” a short answers

“aigoo.. don’t mad at me suzy~ah.. oppa promise will bring you there next time..” Eunjung hug her sister tightly.

“arasso.. arasso.. i will keep your promise”

“gomawo.. you are the best sister i ever have” he planted a kiss and went to change.

--

 

Soyeon has been waiting in the Lee office for 15 minutes, suddenly the door opened. Soyeon knew someone was walking approach her.

“i’m sorry for waiting..” soyeon turned to the cold calm voice.  I don’t know he is handsome, is he really mr Qri?

“ne.. it’s not a problem” Soyeon tried to calm down

“then what do you want to talk to me?”

“you know what the reason i’m here”

“of course i do, park Soyeon~”

Soyeon speechless how could he know me?

“how could i know you?” Qri absolutly knew what soyeon thinking, “how could i forget my bestfriend, soyeon?”

“what??” Soyeon totally speechless, she was confuse and shocked.. what is he talking about?

“how could you forget me, so~? Should i introduce myself to you again?”

 

 

heloo!! back again with the new chapter!! give me you comment about this chapter.. i hope it doesn't boring at all.. hehehe..