no revenge

the White Revenge

Jiyeon tried to open her eyes. Where am i? She tried to get up and looked around

“let me help you..” he offered a help. Jiyeon looked at him. “wae? Is there something in my face?” jiyeon just smiled

“you shouldn’t be here”

“give me the reason then”

“you’ve already known the answer, Qri oppa”

Qri looked at her and smiled. The best smile that he has ever given. He took her hand and kissed it. “ i love you, park jiyeon”

Jiyeon cried. The eyes was full of tears. “ It’s hurt~ please stop lying..”

Qri wiped her tears, “ your father can call me a monster.. your mother can call me a jerk, but they didn’t know that their little daughter have melt this monster heart. I’m sorry for using you.. i’m sorry......for..hurting you.”

“please.. please leave me alone..” Jiyeon released her hand from him and looked away.

Qri stood up and walked toward the door. He stopped his step “i really love you.. and it’s not a lie” he continued her step and opened the door.

Soyeon was waiting beside the door, “Are you okay?”

Qri faced her and smiled, “ehm.. more better”

“thank you for restoring my mother company and.. stop your revenge”

“ i just took what is mine. And stop when i think it should be.. sorry for your father death” Qri apologized for Soyeon’s father death. Yeah.. Mr Park had died a day after jiyeon accident. It’s a big surprised for all of them.

Soyeon smiled, “you have changed.. the old Lee Ji hyun is back . I’m the one who have to say sorry to you. My family ran your happiness...”

Qri cut her words, “it’s a past now. Let’s start again”

--

 

Soyeon approached jiyeon and hug her. “mianhe..”

Jiyeon hug her tightly and cried hard, “how can he...”

Soyeon cupped her face and wiped her tears, “jiyeon.. are you love him? Are you in love with ji hyun?”

“ i don’t know eonnie.. how.. how.. how can i love the man who wants revenge from us?”

Soyeon took care of her, “ji.. he has stopped his revenge.. and the one who made him stopped is you.”

Jiyeon closed her ears. “please.. please stop.. i don’t want to hear it. He just used me.. all is fake” jiyeon started to cry again.

Soyeon hug her, “ mianhe.. mianhe.. please don’t be like this”

“eonniee...” jiyeon cried hard in soyeon arm.

--

 

He took her phone and started to click the number. (just pretend that all the cellphone conversation was in English)

Said in english “hello?”

“oh.. hello amber, it’s me, eunjung” eunjung replied him with an english

“What’s up eunjung?”

“i need your help. You have ever said that your father has found the way to cure a cancer. Is it true?”

“Yes, it’s true”

“Seriously???!! Thanks God!!” eunjung jumped happily. Finally he found it after three days searching non-stop

“what’s wrong? Is someone sick?”

“yeah.. my friend.. she got brain cancer.. i really need your father help. Please let me meet your father”

“Actually my father was beside me,  How about you talk to him right now?”

“oke.. please give the phone to him”

“Hello?”

Eunjung looked at his watch. “good evening, uncle Liu”

“i have already heard it, i will help you Eunjung”

“Really?? Thank you uncle liu!!”

“hahaha.. I’m happy could hear your cheers voice again. Bring that lucky girl to America. I really want to see who can make you become like this again.”

“hehehe.. thank you uncle liu. I will visit you as soon as possible”

Eunjung closed his phone and jumped happily. He took his coat and ran to his car.

“Where are you going, oppa?” asked suzy after looked how hurried eunjung was.

“i’m going to hospital.. and please tell omma, i’m going to late again” without hearing suzy answered. He drove his car to the hospital.

He only need 20 minutes to reach the hospital. He quickly parked his car and went to jiyeon’s room. But his step was stop when he looked the girl he wanted to meet was walking toward him.

“annyeong~” she greeted cheerfully

Eunjung still couldn’t believe what he has seen. He looked at jiyeon unbelievable

“oppa? Gwenchana?” jiyeon asked again

“am i dreaming?” he pinched his own cheek “Auuucch.. it’s hurt”

Jiyeon looked at eunjung quizzically, “what are you doing?”

“jinjja? Is it jiyeon?” eunjung hug her tightly “you have a wake!! Why don’t call me?? I’m worrying you so much!”

Jiyeon smiled widely, “yah! You hug me too tight!”

“oo.. mianhe.. i’m really sorry.. gwenchana?” eunjung asked worry

Jiyeon laughed, “i’m okay. Eunjung oppa..”

“ne?”

“paegoppa~” she said spoiled

“aigoo~ uri jiyeon is hungry. Let’s get some food” Eunjung hold jiyeon hand and brought her to hospital canteen.

“sit in here, arasso?” jiyeon nodded. Eunjung went to the food store and bought the food. “here.. your fish porridge and milk”

Jiyeon looked so disappointed with the food, “huft...”

“wae? Don’t like it?” eunjung asked her and she nodded “but you have to eat this. It’s good for your health”

“arasso~” jiyeon took a spoon of porridge and ate it

“good girl~” she patted her gently “Jiyeon~ah”

Jiyeon looked at him, “ne?”

“ani.. just eat your food” jiyeon looked at him confused before decided to nod and eat her porridge back. What is he going to talk to me?

Eunjung secretly looked at her, should i express my love to her?

 

hai~ i'm update again... today i'm update all my continue story like "Number", "What should I do?" , "White Revenge" and "Smile on You". i must be crazy because i've done all this story in 2 days. Actually i decided to update on yesterday. i thought.. yesterday will be the best day, but i was wrong. my mood run out. yesterday is the most terrible birthday i have. i just hate it. so i decided to update today.. hope you like it, sorry if it's boring.. because i really don't in mood since yesterday.

 

back to the story.. ehm.. can i have 18 vote for each of the story? if you don't want, it's okay.. hope you enjoy my story and sorry again~ 

bye-bye