Good or Sad Ending?

the White Revenge

Jiyeon walked out with her wedding dress and made Qri smiled wide looking her.

 

 

“how is it?” asked jiyeon

“hm.. perfect” he walked closer to her and hugged her “so beautiful”

Jiyeon blushed with his action. “you too”

“me? beautiful?” he asked

“hahaha.. not only beautiful but the most handsome guy i have ever met” jiyeon with a smile

Qri smiled again and touched her nose “you are also the most beautiful girl in the world and you are mine now” qri held her waist and gave her a peck on her sweet lips. Again, he made jiyeon blushed and beat so fast.

“are you going to kill me?” she asked

Qri frowned, “what do you mean?”

Jiyeon held her chest, “you make my heart beat so fast.. it’s hard to breath”

Qri blushed hearing her words “ i don’t want you to die because of the heart beat i make but you have to hold it then, because i’m going to make you beat more fast and fast”

Jiyeon smiled, “then.. i will make your heart beat fast too”

“you have already made it” Qri took her hand and placed it on her chest “it beats so fast for you. Only you can make me feel like this”

Jiyeon blushed again and again. She hit him and hugged him after that “ saranghae~” a sweet words came from

if i can stop the time, i will do it..just let the time flow more slowly..i will do anything if the time can stop right now “hm.. i love you too~ park jiyeon” Qri replied

 

they walked together to the hall room. all of the patients, doctors, nurses, families, friends , office boys/girls, and the workers were waiting for jiyeon and Qri. they gave big clap when they walked in the hall. All the joyful and shout were calling for their happiness.

they went together to the Priest with a smile.  The priest looked at them and smiled for their happiness.

“Lee Qri, do you take Park jiyeon to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?” asked the priest to him.

Qri looked at jiyeon and smiled, “i do”

“Park Jiyeon, do you take Lee Qri to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

Jiyeon looked at Qri and smiled sweet, “i do”

Boram and soyeon came to them and gave them a pair of ring. Qri took the ring and held jiyeon hand. He puts the ring in her finger and kisses her hand. Jiyeon smiled happy, she took the ring from soyeon and held Qri hand. She slowly put the ring in her finger.

“you may kiss you bride” said the priest and made them blushed.

Qri held her waist and pulled her to his arm. “i love you” he planted the kiss on her swet lips.

All of the audience where shouting happy for them. They broke the kiss and smiled to each other.

--

Hyomin looked at them, “they look good together” and smiled

Eunjung nodded, “yeah.. they are perfect together”

“hyomin” sunny called her

Hyomin turned her face to sunny, “oppa..”hyomin got up and approached sunny, leaving eunjung alone. “you also come?”

Sunny nodded, “how is your date?”

Hyomin smiled, “as far as.. not bad”

“so~ will you come back with me?” asked sunny again

Hyomin bit her lips, she didn’t know how to answer him. She was confused. “can you give me a time?” asked hyomin

Sunny nodded, “always for you”

Hyomin smiled, “thank you”

Sunny held her hand and hug her “your welcome, i will wait for you” he released his hug and smiled to her.

“it’s time for throwing the flower!” shouted someone. Hyomin ran to the middle and excited to get the flower.

Jiyeon smiled and turned back, she held the bouquet of flower and threw it to her back. Everyone was excited to get the flower. The bouquet was drifted in the air and grab! Someone grabbed it. all of them looked at the man who success grab the flower.

“Boram?”

The  man smiled and gave it to soyeon, “will you marry me?” asked boram which made soyeon surprised. No.. all the people were surprised. He kneed down, “park soyeon, will you marry me?” he asked for the second time.

“ACCEPT HIM!! ACCEPT HIM!!  ACCEPT HIM!!  ACCEPT HIM!!”

Soyeon blushed and took the flower. All of them shouted happily for the new couple.

“CONGRATULATION!!”

Eunjung approached hyomin, “hei~”

“oh.. hei~”

Eunjung gave her a flower, “for you”

“thank you” she took the flower

“will you be my girlfriend?” he asked

Hyomin looked at him unbelievable “what?”

Eunjung smiled. He walked to the piano and started to play it. “good morning everyone~” he said with the mic. All the attentions were fallen on him. “today is a special day for my friends.. Qri and Jiyeon.. congratulation guys!!” Qri and jiyeon looked at him and smiled, Eunjung played the piano back, “not only for them.. but also for my other friends... Soyeon and Boram, our new couple.. i’m waiting for your invitation!” soyeon and boram looked at him and blushed “but.. today not only the special day for them.. but also for me..” eunjung smiled and looked at hyomin. their eyes met for a moment before hyomin turned her face away. Eunjung turned the piano melody into T-ara – Coffee over milk 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2lzv3a5Rw

“for the girl who called Park hyomin” he said while playing the melody “could you come here?”

All the eyes were looking for the girl who called park hyomin. hyomin was froze, she was going to run but jiyeon grabbed her and held her to eunjung side. Eunjung smiled to her while hyomin were trying to keep her heart down.

Eunjung stopped playing and suddenly T-ara soyeon feat A family was played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQGGJRC_ZI

“park hyomin..  look at me” eunjung said and grabbed her hand

“oooooooo~~~~~~” all the audience shouted for them. Eunjung smiled shyly. He looked at hyomin who was blushing red like a tomato

“would you like to be my girlfriend?” asked eunjung shyly.

“ACCEPT HIM!! ACCEPT HIM!! ACCEPT HIM!!  ACCEPT HIM!!  ACCEPT HIM!!”

Hyomin blushed hard, andwe.. andwe..

“i know you must think i’m crazy.. but really.. i’m not looking you ask Gyuri.. seriously... never ever.. i must crazy because i just fell for you.. i really fall for you, park hyomin..”

Hyomin froze.

Eunjung sighed, “ 1 minute 1 second.. i couldn’t forget you.. i can’t give up.. i really want you to be mine.. can i?”

Hyomin bit her lips

“can i?” eunjung asked again

“i... i’m sorry..” hyomin sighed

Eunjung smiled bitter, “it’s okay”

“could you give me time?” hyomin said

Eunjung smiled, “1 minute for you” he joked

“okay.. “ she sighed, “i... let me try then” she answered in 1 second

“what?”

Hyomin smiled, “i accept you, pabo~”

Eunjung smiled and lifted her up happily. All audiences crapped for them, “CONGRATULATION!! NEW COUPLE AGAIN!”

“put me down” hyomin said shyly and eunjung put her down

“thank you”

“ne~”

 

--

Hyomin approached sunny and smiled to him, “mianhe..”

“it’s okay.. congrats” sunny smiled to her

“thank you”

Suddenly sunny’s phone rang, he grabbed his phone and answered

“hello?”

“Yah!! Where are you??”

“yah!! You didn’t have to shout like a crazy person, sooyoung”

“hahaha.. mianhe..”

“arasso.. i will back now.. see you”

Sunny closed her phone and faced hyomin “i have to go”

Hyomin hugged him , “ne.. sorry and thank you”

“eeehhhmmm...”

Sunny released her hug, “your boyfriend is jealous~”

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “let him be”

“bye-bye.. see you then” sunny left them and walked away.

Eunjung hug hyomin, “never ever hug another guy” he said jealous

“why?” hyomin

“because you are mine now”

Hyomin smiled and kissed him , “arraso~”

 

--

The day past day by day..

The light of the sun through the window and shined the room. the man took the flower and put it on the vas. “good morning, princess”

But no replied from the sleeping girl.

“ today is the 11 days after our married.. palli wake up, ji.. miss you a lot” he kissed the girl, “really miss you”

The girl moved a bit and made Qri surprised. She slowly opened her eyes.

“ji..??? are you awake?” said him unbelievable

Jiyeon looked confuse, “who are you?”

"i'm lee Qri, nice to meet you" he smiled

 

 

End

 

it's the end.. thank you for support me until the end of the story.. i know i'm not a good author and my story is not good enough but thank thank for everything guys!! for who comment, thank you for giving your expression about this story. Gamsahamnida!!!

 

ehm.. did you guys watch jiyeon mnet 4 things show? actually i watch it on Mnet channel but it only a cut with eng sub.

i watch the full episode but there isn't eng sub in it http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vsd73_dsfeas_travel?start=45

do you guys know where to find the eng sub for the full episode?

if you know, would you like to tell me?