My Heart

the White Revenge

Eunjung opened the door and looked at jiyeon who was sleeping. She looked so pale.  “how is she?”

“terrible.. she needs to do surgery as soon as possible. Tomorrow, she’s doing it ” Qri still held her hand.

Eunjung sighed, “did the doctor tell you the risk of operation?”

Qri nodded, “yes..  if it’s success, she will lose her memory.. if not, she will comma” he smiled bitter and kept looking the sleeping girl.

“and you still decided to do it without telling her?”

“it’s better than looking her like this” Qri looked at eunjung, “if she lost her memory, i will made her remember.. if she still can’t remember, i will create a new memory for her, if she’s comma.. i will stay with her and took care of her every day until she wakes up. i won’t leave her”

Eunjung chuckled, “now, i really know the reason i can’t beat you.. jiyeon~ah.. do you hear it? he will protect you and stay in your side. If he doesn’t do it, oppa will kill her”

Qri smiled, “thank you”

“no need to thank me.. i’m happy if see her happy” eunjung smiled “i’m going to talk with the doctor” he excused and opened the door but the girl in front of him stopped him, “hyomin?”

Hyomin still froze and looked at Qri. Qri turned around and saw hyomin. “oh.. you are here?”

Hyomin tried to smile, “oh..” she walked in and saw jiyeon was weak and pale on the bed, “is she okay?”

Qri still held jiyeon’s hand “not really.. what are you doing in here?”

“i’m with sunny oppa.. and met eunjung and.. we help him to go here.” Hyomin tried to explain but it’s too complicated.

Qri smiled and ruffled her hair. He took her pocket out and gave her a picture.

“what is this?” asked hyomin confuse

“it’s your family”

Hyomin kept looking the picture and Qri, “what do you mean? I didn’t understand”

“you have a family.. they didn’t abandon you. They are always searching for you and here.. looks.. you have a twin sister!”

But hyomin gave the picture back, “i don’t need them.. i’m happy with my life now. And oppa.. i’m going back then.. sunny oppa is waiting for me” without hearing qri answered, hyomin walked out and passed eunjung who kept looking and hearing their conversation. Hyomin walked away with her eyes full of tears. She went to sunny.

“gwenchana?” sunny asked her

She nodded, “ne.. i just a bit tired.. can we go back to the hotel?”

Sunny nodded, “let’s go then”

They went to the car with a silent fill in the car. Hyomin decided to break it, “oppa..”

“ehm?”

“mianhe..”

“for what?”

“i can’t receive your love..”

Sunny has already known hyomin’s answer “it’s okay..”

“thank you~”

“ please find another love” said sunny and faced her “please find the person who you love beside Qri.. it’s okay if it’s not me” he smiled, “i don’t want to see you crying again”

“mianhe” said hyomin again “i’m hurting you so bad”

“yes.. you hurt me but looking your tear is more hurt so please stop crying”

 

--

Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly and weak, “good evening, princess” jiyeon smiled in weak hearing the word ‘princess’ “what can i do for you?” he asked and kissed her forehead. Jiyeon closed her eyes while Qri kissed her.

“can you give me a water? I’m thirsty” she said still in weak

“chakamman..” Qri took a glass and poured the water. “here..” he help jiyeon to drink the water.

“ji.. i have called soyeon and your mother”

“for what?”

Qri took out the small black box opened it. a pair ring was planted in it, “will you marry me?”

Jiyeon was shocked and didn’t know how to answer him, “i..i...”

“i won’t hurt you.. i’m promise”

“i’m still sick”

Qri shook his head, “the answer that i need is ‘yes’or ‘no’ ”

“why so sudden?” jiyeon asked again

“i want to make you become mine” a simple answered but could make jiyeon blushed hard. “ji.. i need your answer”

Jiyeon slowly nodded her head, “yes”

Qri took the ring out and wore it on her hand, “let’s get married tomorrow” he smiled and jiyeon smiled back.

She took another ring and wore it on his ring finger “ne.. let’s get married tomorrow”

“after soyeon and your mother arrive, we just married in here. It’s okay?”

Jiyeon nodded, “can i wear a beautiful bride dress?”

Qri nodded “you can and you will be the most beautiful bride”

“can i come?” eunjung smiled to them

“of course, people around here have to attend our marriage” Qri faced and smiled to jiyeon while jiyeon smiled weakly back.

“what should i give to both of you then? ehm..how about all the payment is by me?” eunjung joked

“i will like it” Qri joked back

“ i bring some porridges, you are hungry, right?” asked eunjung and they nodded

“thank you” said both of them at the same time.

“wooo.. new couple is still fresh , huh?” eunjung teased them and made them smile shyly

“you have to find one then”

Eunjung smiled, “i will.. i don’t want to lose to both of you.. you get married first but i will have a son first” he joked again.

“then we will have a daughter first” jiyeon joined the joked

“ so.. palli do the surgery and be healthy “

“ne.. i will”

 

---

 

Eunjung took a nap on the hospital roof and looked at the night sky. He was going to close his eyes, suddenly he remember something. He took his phone out and pressed the number. He immediately called the girl.

“yeoboseyo?” said the girl in korean

She is korean? Why does she sound so familiar? “oh.. mianhe.. i’m the man who took your bracelet” eunjung decided to talk with korean too.

“oh.. ne.. when can we met then? i’m sorry i can’t find you at the park”

“ me too.. i also couldn’t find you. . where are you now? Should we meet now?”

“i’m still at the hotel”

Eunjung got up, “wait for me around 15 minutes at the mass, okay?”

“okay”

“okay.. see you..”

“see you”

Eunjung closed his phone and ran to the lift. After the lift opened, he ran out and got in his car.

 

--

Hyomin’s hand kept pressing television remote. She switched channel one to other. Her mind was blank. She didn’t know what should she do now. Her mind and heart felt so empty. Suddenly her phone rang and got her attention. She took her phone without looking at the name.

“yeoboseyo?”

“oh.. mianhe.. i’m the man who took your bracelet” hyomin was confused, she looked at the name he is korean?

“oh.. ne.. when can we met then? i’m sorry i can’t find you at the park”

“ me too.. i also couldn’t find you. . where are you now? Should we meet now?”

Hyomin looked around “i’m still at the hotel”

“wait for me around 15 minutes at the mass, okay?”

“okay”

“okay see you”

“see you”

Hyomin closed her phone. She got up from the sofa and turned off the television. She took her jacket and wore it. she took a look at the mirror before went out of her room to the mass. Hyomin walked to the lift and pressed the ground floor. After a couple minute, the door opened and she walked out to the mass. This mass have remember her of the mask guy, the man she’s going to meet soon. His real face was going to show up. she looked at her watch, “ 5 minute left”

 

--

Eunjung park his car on the basement and walked to the lift. He took a lift and pressed the ground floor. He looked at the bracelet and smiled. Suddenly Qri words crossed his mind ‘you have to find one then’

“should i try with this girl?” his heart suddenly beat for this mask girl.

He walked to the mass and looked round. There weren’t anyone in there except a girl who wearing a jacket. “finally, i meet you again”

 

 

 

have you watch Jiyeon new teaser??? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmP_PwpVCk

 

and t-ara new japanase picture??? 

 

they are daebak.. but.. but.. honestly, i don't really like a y concept for jiyeon.. but please kept support her. she is my bias ^^

 

and for this story.. ehm.. i think i'm going to end it..