Strangers?

the White Revenge

Qri walked to the eiffel tower and jiyeon followed behind. He decided to buy some coffee, so he entered the cafe nearby. when He sat on the chair, jiyeon sat in front of him. Qri stared at the girl, " i told to him that your are my girlfriend" 

"MWO??!!" jiyeon screamed but Qri just drank the coffee calmly and looked at her

"you asked me to help you, so i think it's the fastest way.. now you've already known what i said to that man, you still want to follow me?"

jiyeon suddenly became quite, she was thinking. at the first she was mad with the Qri, but... He was right

Qri brought his face to her, "hei.. "

Jiyeon surprise, Qri's face was so close to her. their's eye met a second, suddenly her face turned red. her heart beats faster and faster.

 

"Jiyeon ssi.. i ask you again.. huff...Do you want to have a date with me for today? " Qri asked her again

Jiyeon froze a moment  ottokhe? Aish.. this is the first time I meet the man like that. Cool, No expression, Calm.. but.. I like it… should I say yes? But I’m afraid … I afraid that I will fall in love with this strange guys.

“ehm.. okay.. just for today..” she gave an answer after thinking a lot

“okay, let’s go date now..” he grabbed jiyeon’s hand and pulled her out of the café. Qri hold jiyeon hand and they have a walk at the bridge near the Eiffel Tower. The wind blew hard, jiyeon got some trouble because of her dress. Qri put out of his coat and wore it to jiyeon. “Wear it” he gave a smile and turned his eyes to the river again. “want to ride the ship? I have 2 free ticket” he showed the tickets to jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded passionly and they went to the ship. He took care of jiyeon boarding the ship. “gomawo..” “ne..” a short replied but make jiyeon blushed

“it’s cute to see you blushing..” he started to play with jiyeon

“No!! I’m not!”

“yes.. you are.. and your face is more redden now”

Jiyeon cupped her face and tried to hide it. But suddenly Qri laugh hard, “i..i’m sorry.. I just play around with you.. Hahaha.. it’s too funny”

“YAH!! You!! AIISSH!!” jiyeon get mad with Qri  how can he does that!! It’s so embrassing!!!”

“mianhe..” but no answered from jiyeon “Are you really get mad?” he continued and again, no answered from her. “it’s okay if you want to be quiet, I will do that too” Qri really did what he said before, he didn’t talk to jiyeon for any forgiveness. He was to excited take some photo and totally ignore jiyeon.

What a strange man! Is he really a man? How can he ignore me like that??!! He should  make me forgive him. But he does nothing!!

Qri took a sit in front of jiyeon and started to eat the food which he bought in the ship. Jiyeon looked at him carefully.  I want that too.. paeguppa…

“here your food” he took the spaghetti which was hide under the table

“gomawo..” he still take care of me… I  seems like a bad girl. “mianhe.. I’m wrong..”

“ehm??.” he continued eating his food

“so you forgive me?” she asked again

“I’m the one who should say that to you.. miahne..” he smiled and jiyeon gave him back with the smiled too. Suddenly the waiter bought a bouquet of flower and gave it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon accepted it with a confuse face. She looked back at Qri, “do you like it?” Qri asked her

“it’s from you?” he nodded “Of course I like it..gomawo..”

“only saying thanks?”

“ehm? So what do you want then?” jiyeon asked back

“usually…a girl will kiss the man” he looked at her seriously. Their’s eye met and made jiyeon blushing.  Jiyeon hid her face with the flower but Qri grabbed the flower and smiled “I’m just kidding.. don’t be serious” he continued eating

Jiyeon followed him, eating the spaghetti and enjoying the view of Seine river.

Unnoticed, the day turned dark.. the light of Eiffel Tower was shinning over the tower and it's very beautiful and romatic.

“Wah.. yepeuda..” she said amazed

“where is your home? I will take you home..” he offered

“aniyo.. I can go home alone.. I’m already 20”

“as a man I will protect you until you back home safely.. so let me take you home..” he begged

“okay then..” she gave up

they took a bus and arrived at the luxury apartment, “so.. we split up here..”

jiyeon nodded and replied him, “gomawo for today.. it’s a romantic date.. honestly it’s a unforgettable”

“gomawo for today too.. annyeong..”  he smiled then left. About 3 meter far from apartment, his phone rang, “yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo.. how is Paris?”

“ehm.. it’s quiet good.. want to come here?”

“jinjja? Can i?”

“of course.. I will meet you at the airport, if you want”

“ani.. I don’t want to make some trouble for you.. ehm.. how is that girl, did you meet her?”

“you never make trouble for me Hyomin.. yes.. I’ve already met her.. she is quiet pretty..”

“Yah!!”

Qri took his phone far from his ear “HAHAHA… you are more pretty.. don’t get mad”

“of course I’m… Back to the topic, what are you going to do then?”

he turned back and saw jiyeon still in the position “such the plan.. I will make her fall in love with me.. and dump her”

“aish.. you really a bad guy huh?”

“ remember what her mother has done to my father? That makes my father fall to her then she dumps him. Remembering of it makes me more angry.. so, I will make the same with her daughter”

“if you need some help, just call me.. I will always be there for you..”

“gomawo hyomin… for everything..” he turned off her phone and went to the next plan.

--

 

(     if you don't mind, will you listen to this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lM790MKH2w    )

 

 

Jiyeon went in the Apartment after seeing Qri went away. She went to the room and threw her bag to the bed.

(Some picture for Jiyeon’s Apartment)

                

 

         

 

Suddenly her phone rang, she quickly took her phone

“YYAHH!!! PARK JIYEON WHERE ARE YOU???!!!” jiyeon put her phone far away from her ear

“DON’T SCREAM AT ME JEON BORAM!!!” jiyeon scream at him back

“aish.. Ne..ne.. mianhe.. where are you now? You better tell me!!”

“I’m in Paris now” she answered calmly

“MWO??  What are you doing in there???You know Soyeon is searching you. She is very worry… gave her some call”

“I’m refreshing okay.. I’m so boring in hospital and about soyeon unnie, I will call her after you..”

“you still sick, jiyeon~ah..”

“please don’t look at me as a sick person.. I’m okay..” she tried to make sure

“okay.. now call soyeon, she worried so much about you..”

“ne.. gomawo… annyeong..”

 

she clicked the phone number and call her eonnie

“eonnie..” she said with the soft tone

“JIYEON?? Where are you??!!”

“mianhe eonnie.. I’m in paris now..”

“why you didn’t tell me? And why you didn’t call me? You make me worry like crazy”

“cheongmal cheongmal mianhe.. I just.. I just don’t like hospital.. I want to travel around the world before this illness kill me..” jiyeon sadly answered her

“jiyeon~ah.. you can tell eonnie.. and eonnie will accompany you..”

“mianhe..  I just don’t want to give you a burden”

“you are not a burden. You are my lovely sister whom I will protect and make you happy.. please jiyeon.. now eonnie will take a fight to Paris, where do you live?”

“I live in our apartment..”

“okay.. eonnie will met you later, don’t run away again please”

“ne.. love you..”

“love you too, little dino..”

Jiyeon turned off her phone.  She felt so tired, she spent a lot of strength today but thinking of Qri, made her smile wide. It’s right decision she went to paris and met Qri. The first time someone looked at her as a normal person, not a sick girl. Today is really a beautiful day and hope to mee..meet... hi..him..a..agai..again... she fell a sleep.

After around 11 hours in flight, Soyeon arrived at Paris, she quickly took taxi and went to the apartment. After arrived, she ran to the room, she found jiyeon whom was sleeping on the bed.

“This dino.. when can’t you make me worry?” she patted her and kiss her forehead

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how is this chapter?? good or not?? please gave me some comment.. i really need your opinion.. hahaha.. thank you for subscribe, comment and read this Fanfiction!! hope you guys enjoying this second part!! gomawooo!!!