is it the time to stop?

the White Revenge

 

Eunjung drove his car like a crazy person. He pressed the gas until full speed and passed all the cars on the road. He couldn’t think again. His mind was full of Jiyeon. “Gyuri~ah.. please help her.. please.. don’t leave me park jiyeon” his tears flew down. When they arrived, Eunjung immediately brought her with the bride style and called the nurse like crazy, “NURSE!!! NURSE!! DOCTOR!!!” the nurses also became panic because of the scream, they quickly brought the mattress wheel approached them. Eunjung put her on the bed and they pushed her to the Emergency Room. “i’m sorry.. you can’t go in” said one of the nurse to Soyeon and Eunjung.

Soyeon cried out. “please.. please.. please... please.. help her.. god.. please.. help her once again..” soyeon kept praying while she was crying

Eunjung sat on the floor, his tears began to flow down “i really don’t want to lose someone again.. please.. don’t leave me.. God.. please don’t take her from me.. don’t take someone i love again...i’m begging you..”

 After about two hours surgery,  the doctor came out. Soyeon and Eunjung immediately ran toward him. “she is okay now..  But...” the doctor stopped his words

“but what?” eunjung asked him

“she need to do a surgery in her brain, her cancer needs to take out if not...” the doctor looked  at them “she will not able to life more than 2 months”

Eunjung really ran out words cancer? Brain Cancer? 2 months? His tears flew again “how many percent the surgery will success?”

The doctor couldn’t look at eunjung.

“doctor.. how many percent the surgery will success” eunjung asked again

“i’m sorry.. but..  it’s only 26 % “

Eunjung chuckled “26%??!! You are a doctor, right???!! Why can’t you save her??!!” Eunjung pulled his collar “You called yourself a doctor! But you even can’t save her!!”

“oppa.. please don’t do this..” soyeon tried to calm eunjung and released the doctor

“i’m sorry..”

Eunjung released the doctor and screamed out “AAHHH!!!!”

 

--

“cancel all my schedule.. i’m sorry.. i can’t flight to Paris....i will call you later” eunjung turned of his cell phone and went in to the room. “soyeon.. i buy you some porridge”

“gomawo oppa..” she took care of jiyeon hand and kept looking at her

“she will be okay.. i will find the doctor for her, don’t worry.. Paris has more professional doctor”

soyeon nodded, “gomawo..”

Suddenly the door opened, boram ran approached them “how is she?”

“more better.. thank you for coming..” Boram immediately hug soyeon

“i’m sorry..”boram released his hug. The atmosphere became so awkward.

“i’m sorry.. i have something to do, i will come back later..” eunjung asked for leave.

Eunjung left them in the room and went out to take a walk on the street. He felt so sad because he couldn’t do anything to save her. he kept walking in the crowded street. He didn’t even release his tears started to flow again. He cried so much today.. he didn’t know how to stopped it. He took a seat on the lawn chair and looked forward. To night view was totally great, but it looked nothing for today. All suddenly became so black.

“gwenchana?” Eunjung turned a look to the voice “ need tissue?” she asked again

“ne.. gomawo..” eunjung took the tissue and smiled to her

She took a seat beside him “did something happen? I’m sorry.. it’s okay if you don’t want to tell..”

“hyomin ssi.. do you know the feeling of losing someone you love?” he asked her and hyomin looked at him in shock

“it’s hurt” hyomin answered him. Because she felt that too

“yeah~ it’s very hurt..” he smiled painly again “ but it’s more hurt if it happened for the second time”

“jung oppa~” hyomin tried to calm him

“my first love died because of Leukemia. And now.. i’m falling in love with a girl.. but.. She got a cancer.. i kept thinking.. why does god always take my happiness? Did i wrong fall in love?” Hyomin could see how sad he is. “why god is not fair to me? Did i do something wrong?! Do you hate me that much, god?”

Hyomin hugged him and let him cried in her arms“Don’t blame yourself.. God has some plan for you”

“why must jiyeon? why must her?” eunjung cried out

What have i heard?? Did he just say jiyeon? did jiyeon sick?  Hyomin didn’t want to ask him again. She let eunjung to cry as much as he wanted.

“i’m sorry..” Eunjung apologized

“it’s okay.. i think you feel better now”

Eunjung smiled back, “yes... more better.. thank you..”

Hyomin replied with a smiled too, “you are welcome.. Have you find the treatment for her?”

Eunjung shook, “i’m trying.. the most sad is she only have 2 months. So i have to find it more faster”

“is she jiyeon?” hyomin ventured to ask

“ne.. she is jiyeon.. i hope god opened his eyes and save her. she is really important for me..”

What have we done? Hyomin eyes suddenly became so wet. I’m sorry eunjung oppa.. but.. i have to tell someone about this. He must to know what have happened

--

 

Hyomin drove back to the company, she drove her car in the full speed. She didn’t care anymore if she would get a car accident. Her mind was full of Qri and the truth. When she arrived, she took a lift and ran to the office. Without knocking the door, she came in.

Qri who was looking his data, stopped his work and looked at her “hyomin? What are you doing in here?”

Hyomin walked toward him , “oppa..  please stop your revenge”

Qri looked at her, “hyomin~ah what wrong with you?”

“oppa! Listen to me this time!” hyomin said almost screamed “please stop your revenge”

“No one can stop me..” said Qri avoid hyomin and kept doing his work

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, “she is going to die.. oppa.. i’m begging you..” hyomin started to cry out

“who is going to die? Hyomin~ah.. what’s wrong with you? Why are you so weird now?” Qri didn’t understand what just happened

“Oppa.. Jiyeon got a cancer.. she is in the hospital.. she is going to die.. she only have 2 months to life”

Qri stopped his work and stared at her, “what are you saying? Jiyeon got a cancer?? It’s impossible.. don’t joke to me..”

“OPPA!! DID I LOOK LIKE HAVING A JOKE?!!” hyomin screamed out for the first time “ please just stop your ing revenge! I know you love her! you will regret if you miss this moment! Please open your eyes!” hyomin shouted at him.

Qri couldn’t believe what he had heard, he took his suits and walked out. “which hospital?”

“Sungwon Hospital”

“thank you.. thank you for wake me up” then he ran out the room and drove his car.

Hyomin stucked in the office, “ i wish for your happiness, Qri oppa..” she felt so hurt. Eunjung was right. Losing someone was so hurt. Hyomin took a nap on the sofa, she felt so tired of having this kind of feeling. One side love. It’s better if she disappeared. Yeah.. it's better if she lost her heart. She closed her eyes, with the tears flow down then she slept. 

--

Qri was looking for the room,” 6..7...8..9 “ he stopped in front of the door. He looked at the watch “it’s already 11 pm” he opened the door and found jiyeon was sleeping on the bed. He looked around and found soyeon was sleeping on the sofa. He walked toward jiyeon bed and sat beside her. he looked at her carefully “i’m really an idiot..” Qri grabbed her hand and kissed it  “i’m sorry..” he took care of her hair “ please don’t go..  i love you park jiyeon..”

 

sorry for make all of you waiting too long.. i hope you like this chapter, hehehe..

 

leave your comment please~

hehehe..

 

have you watch Eunjung and Hyomin perform in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5S6_h3eoEs

and today T-ara is going to perform in sbs gayo daejun official live!!! have you already watch?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7bs57Oegg

hope you like it!!!