Number Nine

the White Revenge

The employer smiled looking at them, “miss don’t be mad at your boyfriend.. I’m so envy of you for having a good namja like him”

Hyomin and Eunjung were so shock, “I’m sorry.. but you are misunderstanding.. he is not my boyfriend so don’t be envy of me..”

“oh.. I’m sorry…” hyomin just smiled and went out of the store. Eunjung followed her. Hyomin turned back and looked at him, “why did you follow me?”

“hm? I didn’t follow you, that my way too” Hyomin bit her lip and eunjung smiled, “you still mad at me? You are really a moody girl same like…” Eunjung stopped

“same like who?”

“my girlfriend..” hyomin didn’t continue her question. Eunjung seems sad,  what wrong with him?

Number nine~ Number nine~ Number nine~ Hyomin took her phone, “Yeoboseyo? Oh.. ne.. ne.. I’m be there now.. okay.. annyeong..” she closed her phone, “I’m sorry.. I have to leave now.. see you..” hyomin ran to her car and drove to her office.

Eunjung continued walking in the street. His feet stopped in front of doll shop. He went in and took a look. “wah!! This dino looks like jiyeon” he said happily. Suddenly he missed jiyeon so much. “what are you doing now, park jiyeon?” he talked to the doll. “may I have this one, miss?” the girl approach him and he paid for the doll.  He took the doll with him happily.

--

 

“Jiyeon!!!” jiyeon turned back and saw a little girl approached her

“IU??!!”

“Yah!!! Where did you go?? I’m searching you in everywhere!! You make me worry a lot!!” IU started to hit her but jiyeon smiled happily looking her.

“I’m sorry~” jiyeon replied her with aegyo and hug her tightly “ I miss you..”

“if you miss me, don’t ever disappear again.. or I will hate you forever..” IU gave her a warning but jiyeon just smiled again.

“Aegyo.. you are still same like before… let’s go out.. I’m so hungry..” IU shook her head looking her bestfriend.

“Kajja!!!” they went to one of the famous restaurant in Korea “let me treat you today”

“jinjja?? Oke.. I will eat much today.. hahaha..” they ate happily. The atmosphere was full of laugh, smile and happiness.

“jiyeon?” someone called her name. IU and Jiyeon stopped their conversation and turned to the sound source.

“Jung oppa?” jiyeon also surprised.

“you are in Korea? How can?” Eunjung still confused, surprised, shocked, his mind was still blank.

“I and Soyeon eonnie have some problem in here, so we hurry back to Korea.”

“ooh.. I see.. have you already solved the problem? Need some help?” Eunjung offered

“hm.. not thank you.. want to join us? We are eating and you come here eat right?” jiyeon asked Eunjung. Actually, Eunjung came to the restaurant because he saw someone who looked like jiyeon. And he was right, She was Park Jiyeon. The girl who he missed so much now was in front of him.

“can i? gamsahamnida..” IU looked at Eunjung weirdly “annyeong haseyo.. Eunjung imnida..”

“annyeong haseyo.. IU imnida.. may I know what kind of relationship between you and Jiyeon?”

“of course we are just friend, IU.. don’t think too much..” jiyeon pinched IU cheeks

Ah.. that hurt me a lot. She is right, we are just friends.. no more..  “yes.. we are just friend..”

“ooh.. but I know you like her, right?” Eunjung was surprised how can she know?

“what made you think so?” eunjung asked back with a smile

“I just guess.. hahaha..” Jiyeon cut their conversation

“it’s impossible, IU.. We just met less than 1 month..”

Nothing is impossible jiyeon.. Aish… why IU can see my feeling but you not? “yes.. it’s too fast for a relationship” Although Eunjung was disappointed with jiyeon words but He smiled so no one can see his feeling. “may be we should try it.. hahaha..” it heard like a joke but it’s not for Eunjung.

“I’m agree.. try it!! I’m support!! You two look good together”

“Yah!! It’s not funny.. I’ve already…” jiyeon stopped her words fell in love with other guy??

“already what?” Eunjung asked her curious

“I’ve already regarded you as my brother!” jiyeon said the word without thinking aish.. what I’m saying?  I’m almost say I fell in love with other guy?! why do my mind keep thinking about Qri oppa?? Did I really like him?

“try to go for date then.. who know you can be a couple..  just go for a date” IU suggested. Eunjung was so happy. IU was really a nice girl.

“It’s a good idea!! Let’s have a date tomorrow, what’s about Lee Wonder Island? My sister said it’s a perfect playground. It’s a biggest playground after Disneyland” eunjung said excited

“Are you guys really serious?” jiyeon asked innocently

“hahaha.. you are too serious jiyeon” Eunjung patted her “we just kidding. But I’m serious about the Lee Wonder Island.. I really want to try the roller coaster!! Let’s go together!! IU, Soyeon, boram, you and me. If you want to invite your friends, it’s okay..”

“Wah!! Let’s go!! Jiyeon.. please.. we haven’t gone for a years.. let’s go again, please..” IU beg jiyeon and jiyeon couldn’t say no to her bestfriend

“oke.. let’s go tomorrow, I will asked Soyeon eonnie and Boram oppa after this..”

Number Nine~ Number Nine~ Number Nine~ IU took her phone  “yeoboseyo? Oh… ne..”

“jiyeon~ah.. mianhe.. I have to go.. something emergency happened.. mianhe.. take care of jiyeon for me, jung oppa..”

“ne.. “ IU took her bag and paid the foods before went out.

“hei.. may I ask something? Do you hear the ring sound? That’s Number Nine~ Number Nine~ what is it?” he asked to jiyeon because he was very curious.

“oh.. that’s T-ara news song.. it’s very trend now. You don’t know?”

Eunjung shook his head, “I’m not interesting in girl band but I like this song… I think I’m becoming T-ara fans”

“you should listen to their song, it’s all so good… like Bo Peep Bo Peep, Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, Cry Cry.. all their song are DAEBAK!!! I’m their fans too!!” said Jiyeon very very excited.

Eunjung smiled look at jiyeon. Jiyeon was really a biggest fans of T-ara. “oke, I will buy all their album after this”

“are you sure? their album are so many, they have many kind of album.. one song can be 3 or 5 different version. It’s so many if you want to buy all of them”

“ It’s okay, I’m going to buy all their album. I’m going to be their fans too.”  He smiled widely “it’s dark now.. I drove you home..”

“no need.. I can take a taxi” jiyeon tried to refuse

“please don’t refuse mine.. let’s me drove you home, please..”

“oke.. gomawo oppa..”

There were very awkward in the car.  Eunjung!! Think something!! Start the conversation.. but what? Aish.. ehm.. mm…  “Jiyeon.. did you say you have a problem in here? Can you tell me?”

“oh.. my appa collapsed. Now he is in the hospital”

“I’m sorry to hear that..”  I should ask this question, it’s more awkward now.. Pabo Eunjung!!

“ne.. now soyeon eonnie is very busy.. our company is in crisis.. no.. my appa company has already bankrupt” she said in pain

“so what are you and your family going to do?”

“luckily, my mother has a company outside of korea.. so we didn’t have a burden in money problem”

“if you need my help, just ask me.. call me or tell your eonnie to call me.. I will help you”

“ne.. gomawo oppa.. oh oppa.. stop at the black fence” Eunjung stopped the car and let jiyeon out of car.

“don’t forget about tomorrow, okay? I will call you”

“ne.. gamsahamnida..”

---

 

“Qri oppa!” Qri turned and looked at Hyomin

“annyeong..” he waved his hand to her

“annyeong oppa.. Park Soyeon wants to meet you, what do you think?”

“ehm.. just meet her then, when?”

“tomorrow in Lee Wonder Island, or you want to change the place?”

“no.. just that place and.. would you prepare yourself for the day after tomorrow?”

“ne?” hyomin still confuse

“we are going to Japan”

“ehm? For what?” don’t tell me, he is going to take their company again.  Hyomin felt a little pity for them, but she couldn’t stop him. The revenge was too big. Qri’s heart was closed.

“They still have a company in Japan.. it’s  the last, I think.. So prepared yourself”

 

 

Annyeong~ what do you think of this update? i hope you didn't get boring of this story.. hahaha.. sorry if there are wrong words or grammar.. my english is very bad >.< hehehe... leave your opinion/ coment about this chapter. Thank you for subscript, thank you for reading, thank you for everything..!! As a fans of T-ara, Please gave them more support.. (i'm begging) i just want to see the win. one time.. just one, it's already enough.. thank you again and again..