Hyomin and Eunjung we meet again

the White Revenge

Sunny looked at her with full hope. Hyomin sighed “are you sure? I’m afraid i’m going to hurt you again.. i don’t want to make you as an escape.. i don’t want to hurt you.. it’s so sick”

Sunny smiled and held her hand, “ will all my heart, i’m very sure with my decision.. you don’t have to answer it now.. i will you time to think about it... and princess.. it’s already night... you have to sleep now” he gave a light kiss on her forehead “have a nice dream, princess”

Sunny was going to leave the room suddenly hyomin called him “oppa!” sunny turned back an felt some light kiss on his cheek “thank you~”  hyomin smiled shyly and closed the door. Sunny grinned and jumped happily. “yeppi!!”

Hyomin smiled hearing sunny shouted. She looked at her room. it’s beautiful. But she have to do something with her room. she couldn’t sleep with the full room like this. But it’s too pity if she threw them away. She started to gather the balloon and placed it on the corner. She blew off all candles and put it to the desk. And the last, the roses and the other flowers. “What should i do with them? It’s too much” hyomin started to think. “roses bath time!!” she took some roses and started to deflower it on the water. After finished, she started to put of her dress and slowly got in the water. Taking the bath with happiness. She took the flower petals and poured them on her hand. “wait.. where is my bracelet?” she tried to find in the bath but she couldn’t find it. She got off from the bath and started to search it. “where did i miss it??” hyomin started to panic. “where is it? Where is it?” she searched all side of  the room but she couldn’t find it. “did i drop it? oh !” hyomin ran out and looked every corner of the way she passed. She almost lost her hope. Her eyes became wet. “how could i miss it!” she blamed herself. She walked to the hall and tried to find it again.

“can i help you miss?” said some maid in english

“oh yeah.. i’m looking for a flower bracelet, do you see it?” hyomin answered with english too.

“ wait, i will call some help..” the maid went to the security and asked some man for help. After a few minute, she came with a man.

“miss, are you missing the flower bracelet?” asked the man

Hyomin nodded, “yeah.. how do you know? Do you know where is it?”

The man nodded, “there is a man found it, he left his number. Here the number. But he didn’t leave his name.”

Hyomin nodded, “okay.. his number is enough.. thank you so much for the help” hyomin dialed the number and called the man. After around 5 second, finally someone answered her call.

“hello?” the man answered with the sleepy sound.

“oh.. hello? I’m sorry for disturbing you. Are you the man who found my bracelet? I mean the flower bracelet” she said politely in english

--

Eunjung didn’t know that he had slept in the garden.

miwodo itji motal nae sarang
geudaeneun yeongwonhan nae cheossarang
Everyday missing you
Every night I so cry
oneuldo nunmullo neol geuryeo

eunjung felt the vibration of his phone, without open his eyes, he picked up the call. “hello?”

“oh.. hello? I’m sorry for disturbing you. Are you the man who found my bracelet? I mean the flower blacelet”

Eunjung opened his eyes widely, “Are you that purple mask girl?” he asked curious but the caller didn’t give him any answer “yeoboseyo? Are you still there?” he decided to talk in korean language.

“oh.. ne... can we meet? I really need my bracelet back”

“sure.. should i approach you or..” eunjung hasn’t finished his word but it’s already cut by the caller.

“where are you? I’m going there then”

“okay, i’m in the garden.. it’s near the mass” eunjung looked around “just find me near the apple tree”

“okay.. i’ll be there in one minute”

­--

Hyomin was froze when the man asked her about the girl mask. So.. the man who found my bracelet is that white mask man? Aish.. ottokhe?? I’m really don’t want to meet him, it’s not because i hate him.. but.. you know...how awkward is it when you met a stranger who stole your kiss so sudden?

“yeoboseyo? Are you still there?”

Hyomin startled “oh.. ne... can we meet? I really need my bracelet back”

“sure.. should i approach you or..”

“where are you? I’m going there then”

“okay, i’m in the garden.. it’s near the mass..” hyomin looked around  he is over here?  “just find me near the apple tree” oh! I see him!

“okay.. i’ll be there in 1 minute” hyomin said and closed the call. She walked near the man who was standing

 

Eunjung frowned one minute? Is she around here?  Eunjung turned back and saw someone that he knew “oh??”

Hyomin also shocked “oppa??”

“oh? Hyomin? Wao.. i didn’t expect that we will meet again.. and in America?? What are you doing in here?” asked eunjung excited

“i..i’m looking for someone.. and why are you here alone.... in the midnight?”

Eunjung smiled, “i’m oversleep in this lawn chair..”

“jinjja??! How?” hyomin laughed

“yah! Don’t laugh! It’s my habbit to sleep in anywhere”

“hahaha.. i’m sorry.. it just so funny” but hyomin just couldn’t hold her laugh

“yah.. yah.. yah.. stop laughing please..”

After a minute for nonstop laughing, finally hyomin stopped and grinned. “mianhe..”

“ne..” a cool answered

“are you angry?” asked hyomin a bit worry

“ani..” still with a short answered

“jinjja?”

Eunjung just nodded

“oppa?” hyomin tried to call him

“hm?”

“are you okay?”

“yes”Hyomin lost her words. She bit her bottom lips. Ottokhe...?

Eunjung secretly looked at hyomin worried face hahaha!! It’s so fun to ! and i think my plan is work... she looks really believe that! I think i’m going to continue my acting ^^ hehehe..

i think i have to go” said eunjung before leave.

Hyomin speechless otthoke? Otthoke? Otthoke? He must be angry with me.. aish pabo hyomin! Say something!!  “oppa!!”

Eunjung stopped his step and smiled before turned his body and changed her face to the cool one “hm?”

“mianhe..” hyomin didn’t dare to look at him. She lowered her head. Eunjung thinks it’s time to stop the act.

“Hahaha!!” eunjung laughed back. Hyomin heard the laughed and lifted her head up. she still confused. “it’s so funny! I think i should tease you more”

Now hyomin understood, she squated down and started to cry. Eunjung stopped laughing and looked at her. “are you crying?” he asked a stupid question

Hyomin didn’t answer him, she kept crying. How can he fool me like that! I think i’m hurting him! I hate him! She cried more loud.

Eunjung didn’t know what to do. He was panic. “a..e..ah..e..” he lost his words

“i hate you! How can you do this to me” hyomin kept crying

Eunjung ruffled his hair said something eunjung~ah!!!  “uu..ul..uljima~ i’m sorry..” he nervously patted her head.

Hyomin stopped crying and faced him with the terrible face. Her eyes were full of tear and were red. “yah! Don’t look at me!” hyomin quickly hid her face from him.

“wae?” eunjung asked

“i’m so ugly right now”

“ani..  you’re still beautiful”

“gojimal! I most hate the liar. Don’t ever lie to me” hyomin faced him seriously.

Eunjung cupped her face and wiped her tears “i’m not lie.. so stop saying that you are ugly”

Deg Deg Deg Deg what’s wrong with me?  hyomin avoid the eyes contact “thanks then..”

Deg Deg Deg Deg what’s wrong with me? eunjung also avoid their eyes contact “ehm..”

“i think i have to go” said hyomin and wanted to leave

“let me send you then..” offered eunjung

“oh..”

They walked together to hyomin room with the awkwardness between them. After about 15 minutes of silent between them, they arrived at hyomin room. “ehm.. this is my room..”

“oh.. you in first.. i’m leaving when you were in” eunjung gave her the best smile.

“oh~.. i’m in then.. annyeong” hyomin waved to him

“annyeong~” he waved back.

Hyomin went in her room, “Ah! I forget!” hyomin took some roses and chocolate. She immediately ran to the door and called eunjung. “OPPA!” she ran toward him. Eunjung stopped and looked at her confuse, “This is for you~” she grinned. Eunjung looked at the gift and back to her “Happy Valentine~” she grinned again. Eunjung smiled.

“thank you for the gift~” he patted her again. It’s the second time. “happy valentine too~”

 

i know some of you are disappointed of the couple pairing... but this is my story, i have my plan for it.. and for who was still reading my story, thank you very much ^^ you all are the best!! love you all ..  Gamsahamnida ^^

oh.. by the way, i will reply all the comment that you post..  hehehe..  you can ask anything hahaha..