Forget for a while

the White Revenge

 

The weather of today was so good. So many stars could be seen in the dark night. Jiyeon looked at the night stars. The stars were shining brightly. Jiyeon couldn't hold to smile looking it. “i hope i will be that shine”

Eunjung looked at her, “you have shined in my heart” and put his hand on his left chest

Jiyeon laughed at his word “thank you oppa, for making me happy” she looked back at the star “why is so hard to forget him?”

“Do you love Qri?” asked eunjung but kept his eyes on the stars.

“hm.... yeah.. i think i have fallen in love with him.. but it’s so hurt.. appo..” jiyeon closed her eyes and tried to hold her tears

Eunjung looked at her seriously, “ Jiyeon~ah come with me to America, let me help you to forget the pain.. let me help you to forget him”

 

 

Qri bought a bouquet of flower and a basket of fruit. He walked happily to the hospital. But a smile suddenly disappeared when he found the room was empty. He walked out and asked one of the nurse. “i’m sorry.. the patient call Park jiyeon. where is she?”

“ah.. she has moved to America for the surgery in there”

Qri was happy to hear the news  “did they find the cure for her??”

“i heard that a namja called eunjung has a friend who can cure cancer, so they moved to America for check” explained the nurse

“ooh.. ne.. thank you~” he took the phone and tried to call soyeon.

“yeoboseyo?”

Oh? Oppa? What’s up?

“I heard you have find the cure for jiyeon, is it right?”

Ne!! I’m sorry i forget to tell you.. actually it is eunjung oppa. He and jiyeon went to America for meet the doctor first.

“Oh.. it’s good then”

Are you okay?

“Ne.. i’m alright.. I just happt to hear that good news. How are you and your mother?”

We are fine.. we went to Japan for have some meeting..

“If you need some help just ask me..”

Ne.. thank you..

“Ne..” Qri closed his phone. He decided to walk out hospital and got in his car. He had a sit and started his car.  Eunjung is a good man.. he can make jiyeon happy.. i should forget her and let them happy. Suddenly a tear dropped. What’s going on with me? I should be happy for them.. why does my heart hurt so much right now?

He started his car and drove like a crazy person. Luckily there weren’t much car so he didn’t hut any car. He parked his car near his house and walked to the bleach. He took a seat on the sand and tried to hear voice of the sea. Appa~ why did i live like this? this heart felt so hurt. the tears suddenly dropped.

 

--

It's 8 AM in the morning but seoul has already crowded. All people were busy with their own business. As well as Sunny and hyomin, they were in the middle of on big city in Seoul, Gangnam. 

“Let’s go to their cloth store” sunny dragged her to the man cloth store.

Hyomin stared at the store before went in i think i have ever gone to this shop.. but when?

Suddenly a women came to them, “oh miss.. you come again?”

Hyomin tried to remember. Did i know her?

“where is your boyfriend? Are you still mad at him because of the card?” teased that woman

Sunny looked at them confuse and suddenly hyomin remember “Ah!! I remember know.. i’m sorry miss.. but you are misunderstanding... he is really not my boyfriend, i’m still single” said hyomin tried to clear her name.

“what are you talking about? Asked sunny curious

“it’s nothing..  don’t you want to buy cloth? Why don’t you choose one?”

“ehm.. you are right, choose for me then.. you have a good taste”

Hyomin walked to the cloth and got some for sunny “try this and this”

Sunny nodded and went to the changing room. while waiting for sunny, hyomin walked to the cloths that have some memory between she and Eunjung. I wonder how is he~ a smiled was drawing in her face after remember their's argue in the past.

“hei~ how is it?”  hyomin turned to him

 

“wao~.. it’s good.. you looked handsome with it”

“jinjja? Hahaha.. i know i’m handsome” he said confidently before went back and tried another

“hyomin~ah.. i think i like this more” Sunny went out and he looked more handsome with it.

 

 

“yeah.. i also think so.. it’s so suit on you”

Sunny gave a big smile. “oke.. i want this!” he went to the cashier and paid for it. “let’s find yours!”

“mwoh??”

Sunny just smiled and dragged her to another store. Hyomin followed him while her hand hold by sunny tightly. They finally arrived at Instyle shop. “please give us the new arrival dress”

Hyomin looked at sunny, “where are we going actually? why we have to buy the cloths?”

“ehm? Some where.. i will tell you later” the employer gave them the cloths  “now try this and this”

Hyomin didn’t have any idea. She decided to follow sunny’s word. She went to the changing room while sunny was sitting in front of the room, waiting for her”

Hyomin slowly opened the curtains. And sunny looked at her widely. He just amazed how beautiful hyomin with that dress.

 

 

“how is it?” asked hyomin and broke sunny’s thought

“ooh~” sunny became so speechless. She is so beautifull

“oh? Is it that bad?”

“ani.. ani.. i mean you are perfect with it”

“i will try another than..”

“ne.. i’m waiting”

Hyomin closed the curtains again and changed another. After less than a minute, hyomin opened the curtains and showed another beautiful cloths. Sunny became speechless again. He didn’t know how to say it. Hyomin was so beautiful, every cloths she wore was perfect.

 

 

“wao~” he said happily and gave a wide smile “do you have a cloths that not show her body too much?” sunny asked the employer.

“what’s  wrong with my body then?” asked hyomin curious

“nothing wrong.. you looked beautiful and y with it. But i don’t like another namja to look it”

“aigoo~ since when you became so protective?” hyomin

Since i fell in love with you, pabo~

“what about this, sir?” said the employer to him. Sunny nodded and let hyomin tried again.

 

 

When hyomin out with that black dress. Sunny smiled happily, “Ok! I take this”

“jinjja? This? Why don’t the clothes before? It looks more good” hyomin tried to give her opinion.

“shiro..no.. this is more better, i don’t like the way that cloth show your body too much.  This is more better”  Sunny gave his card to the cashier.

“arasso..” after the payment hyomin asked him again “where are we going?”

“You have promised that today you are going with me, right?” asked sunny to make sure

“ne..” a short answered

“so.. please give me your phone, i don’t want someone to disturb us”

“ne??”

“just for today, please..” sunny beg with his aegyo and puppy eyes

Hyomin couldn’t say no, she has promised it “arasso.. arasso..” she gave her phone to him

“thank you.. now let’s go~” he opened car’s door for her.

Sunny got into his car and drove his car. It’s a long trip. But hyomin didn’t close her eyes, she kept looking at road name. “Incheon Airport?” said hyomin unbelievable “where are you going to take me?” hyomin faced him

Sunny smiled. “You will know it later”

“i hope we didn’t go to far”

Sunny laughed, “i’m sorry~ but we are going to have a long trip”

“mmmwwooohh??? Yah! Lee sunny! Don’t make a joke. It’s not funny”

Sunny didn’t answer her and parked his car. “you have promised, remember?”

“but..”

“no but. Now let’s go to the airport, we have to quickly, the plane is going to flight 30 minutes again”

“What? Yah! Where are you going to take me?”

 Sunny opened the door and held her hand. “don’t ask to much, just believe me..” he gave a bright smile and dragged her to the airport.

“Qri oppa must be worry.. i have to call him” while she was going to take her phone.

“i’m sorry.. i just drop your phone on my car” said sunny without felt guilty

“Yah! How can you do this?!” hyomin started to get mad

“just forget him a while and have a fun with me” but hyomin didn’t answer him “please.. don’t mad at me.. i have told Qri about it. Don’t worry, i’m not going to kidnap you” still no answer “please~ don’t mad.. just for today please..”

Hyomin faced him and smiled, “ok.. ok.. just for today”

Sunny jumped happily “Yepppii!!!”

“now tell me where are we going?”

“America”

"Mwoohhh???!!!"

 

 

no news about T-ara.. no video to watch( cause i have watched all the video about T-ara), even a fanfiction, so hard to find it..  actually i have a question, could some of you answer it? because i really want to know.

"why jiyeon was paired with myungsoo?"

i could find this couple fanfic in anywhere. and i have to say this pairing was so famous. hahaha..

if you know the reason and want to share with me, could you leave a comment?

if you also don't know, just give me your opinion about this chapter

 

thank you~