Plotlines, Powers, Love Interest and Application

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Plotlines:

The Black Rose:Taken by me >.<
(The Rebel One)

The girl that posses the power of Black Rose is a girl that is destroyed by the inside. Death is her most common meaning but there´s much many, just like Rebirth, deep Devotion, Tragic Love, Revenge and Hatred, Resistence and Courage.
She suffered but fights. She is a rebeldious person. She does what she wants and hates orders. She may be mean but it´s her only way to protect her real self - A fragil girl that is waiting for the right person to help her. Someone that can truly love her without judging her.

 

The Blue Rose: Taken by Co-Author ScarletRose31 >.<
( The Dreamer Like)

She´s a dreamer. She loves the impossible. The Blue Rose also means mystery and intrigue. they love enigmatic things and want everything that she dreams would come true. As a great personality and loves mystery. She´s also a little mysterious about herself, but that´s what lots of people like about her: The mystery aura she gives. It is a mystery about her family, love life and almost everything about her. The only thing that everyone knows is that she is a DREAMER!

 

The Purple Rose:Taken by co-author Kpoploveerxoxo >.<
(The Popular One)

She´s the gorgeous and popular girl whenever she is. Has a beautiful apperance and everyone is enchanted by that. She may not look like it but she loves the feelings of love, it´s just that she doesn´t show it because she was broken once. She is afraid of love someone. She is a arrogant girl but in reality she´s a really nice one. She is waiting for someone that will break her walls and see the real her.

 

The Red Rose:
(The Flirt One)

This is the Rose of passion. The girl of the Red Rose is a really passionate one, but she isn´t like the other passionate girls. She will flirt and date many boys at the same time if she wants, just to feel that passion but she knows it isn´t the same passion as the person you love, it´s just that... she simply never loved anyone. It´s only flirts and she likes it. She´s to y for just one person, that´s what she thinks. Maybe her toughts will change if she finds her soulmate.

 

The Yellow Rose: Taken by Applicant ^^
(The Tomboyish Like)
 

She´s a reborn girl. Because of her suffereing past she turned into a more Boyish girl. She has lots of friends especialy boys friends. Lots of girls are jealous of her, but if you turn into her girl friend she will never leave you alone and will always protect you. That´s a promise.

 

The Green Rose:
( The Nature Like)
 

She loves nature and that´s why people call her a freak. She is always seen on the woods and forest talking with animals. However, she doesn´t mind. She says that nature is much better than the people that surrond her. She is a rich girl but she doesn´t treat people badly. She never used money for her advantage. She is a really simple girl that would love to turn herself into nature or into an animal.

 

The Orange Rose:Taken by applicant ^^
(The Quirky and Energetic One)

She´s a really energetic girl. She´s never seen in the same place for a long time. People think that she is a little strange sometimes. Does nonesense things. It´s a quirky person. But she´s really funny and makes everyone happy with her strange things.

 

The Gray Rose
(The Silent Like)

She´s a girl that you rarely see her speaking with someone. She tends to be always alone and she likes it. The Gray Rose means saddness. This gril has lot of saddness deep inside her but she never told anyone. Will he be able to turn her into a happy person like she was before? Will this silent beauty tell us her sad past and let us (The Roses) help her?

 

The Pink Rose: Taken by applicant ^^
(The Girlish One)

She loves girlish things. She´s a really cute girl and the boys love her bubbly personality. Lots of people admire her because of her courage. Even tought she´s like a little girl that looks like that is afraid of everything she is really strong and loves adventures. Never underestimate her.

 

The Brown Rose:
(The Nerd Like)

She´s the school nerd. Everyone hates her without a real reason. She in reality is really pretty but she hides her beautiful face behind a pair of glasses that she in reality doesn´t need. Her vision is good, so... What´s she´s hiding behind her nerd mask? Will you tell me your story?
The Brown Rose has within herself the power to warm people to her. If she shows her real self, friends is what she will have the most.

 


The White Rose: Taken by a Applicant ^^
(The Angel Like)

The White Rose means purity and loyality. That´s what this girl is. Just like an Angel, she is a really pure and loyal girl, but.... is that really true? Yes, she´s like an Angel, but you only know the part when you are with her. What is she when no one is around? Don´t you think that maybe she can get tired of always being the good girl that everyone loves? Will he be able to tell her that is ok to not be always happy and an Angel. It´s ok to be sad and not in a good mood. It´s ok to be your real self.

 

The Rainbow Rose:
(The MoodMaker like)

She´s the kind of girl that isn´t afraid to show her emotions. She loves to make everyone laugh and doesn´t mind to do embarrasing things to make everyone happy. She´s the girl that protects everyone that she loves. Will her guardian be the same as her or the total opposite?

 


Powers:

Metal- Can Do whatever she wants with whatever tipe of Metal - Taken by applicant
Poison- She can create poison with a little drop of her blood.
Telepathy- Can talk with people by telepathy and read their toughts- Taken by co-author Kpoploveerxoxo
Invisibility- Can turn invisible and the people she touches.- Taken by applicant
Mind Control- Can control the mind of other people. Can make them think or see things that aren´t real.
Nature Control- Has the power to talk and control nature
Animal Control- Can talk and transform into animal she wants as long she sees them first.- Taken by applicant
Body Manipulation- Has a flexible body and can control people´s bodies the way she wants.
Weather Manipulation- Can control the weather and use the 4 elements.
Vision Manipulation- Has a really good vision. Can see really far and can see with other people´s eyes. See what they see and make them see different things. - Taken by Co-author ScarletRose31
Night Control- Controls The Night - Taken by me
Day Control- Controls The Day- Taken by applicant

 

 


Love Interest

Kris-Taken by me
Suho-
Sehun-
LuHan-
BaekHyun-
Chanyeol-
Chen-
Taken by co-author ScarletRose31
Xiumin- Taken by applicant
D.O- Taken by applicant
Lay- Taken by applicant
Tao- Taken by applicant
Kai- Taken by co-author kpoploveerxoxo

 


Application <3

(I´m sorry there isn´t a source code because I really don´t know hot to work with it. I´m not perfect, ok? >.<. You need to turn in this story and not on the application. Don´t forget that there´s an password for the app. Check the rules on the foreword. LOVE YA ALL!)

A/N: I really hope that there will be lots of apps. Be as original as possible and you can have sob stories, because I kinda like it. On the next chapter I will put the applicants and will show you my app so that the ones that are confused on something can see it. Any questions, PM me or put it on this story or my moral.