Misunderstanding and Heartbreaks

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How times flies…

Looking over her shoulder, she saw her friends happily chatting with laugh following the intervals of their conversations. Yoora smile unknowingly. She feels so happy right now. It feels perfect –having your precious friends by your side all the time.

“Hey,” the familiar voice greeted her, making her to instantly turn to her right. Her lips automatically tug upward into a smile once her eyes landed on that angelic face of Luhan “Hey,” she softly said before she look behind.

“Where’s those two dorks gone to?” she ask him at the same time keeping her pace slow, trying to enjoy the scenery behold in front of her. Luhan has brought them to the Hongdae night street market after one whole day fun at the waterpark. Its excite her how this sight is rarely been seen at Busan. She feels like she’s experiencing a lot this summer and she thanks it all towards Luhan.

“They are busy spazzing,” he stated. When Yoora turn and give him a confused look, he jutted his lips to the front – towards a certain direction. Yoora follows to his direction he’s pointing and a sneer escape her lips at the sight of those two boys excitedly checking out the caps that are neatly arrange on the table by the street vendors.

“They are so childish,” she commented and she receives a chuckle from Luhan. He beams at her comment, making the girl to fluster by the sudden response. Yoora tried to brush it off by pretending to turn her body behind, to look at the other two who was walking behind her and she noticed that Luhan did the same. A sudden regret come washing over her at the sight of the couple busy occupying them smooching each other. Her face turns bright at the sight of her two friends shamelessly kissing in the middle of the sidewalk.

Yoora immediately spun her heels to face forward. She lowers her head a bit before quickly muttered  to Luhan “Let’s go,” and with that she walks ahead, with a faster speed.

Luhan smiles at the sight of Yoora response. Her reaction was too cute. He glances back at Sehun and Hani and find them still on their previous state.

‘These guys needs a little bit restriction,’

Luhan quickly catching up to Yoora and appearing himself next to her once again.

“Why are you so red?” he teasingly ask, bending his body down a little to match on her eye levels. He saw how Yoora reddened at the question and she turn away from catching his gaze. Luhan had to bite back his smile but he can’t. This girl is so darn adorable.

“I’m not,” she mumbles slightly before she turn her face to Luhan, slightly frowning. Luhan grin grew wide

“You are thinking about dirty stuff, aren’t you?”

“N-No, I’m not,” she immediately rebuttal before she whispers slowly but enough for Luhan to heard “—I don’t know if thinking of people kissing is dirty,”

Luhan bit his lips to stop himself from bursting out loud. Yoor look so innocent and pure it kills him to not be able to hug her that instant.

“Um Guys, we’re gonna have some ice cream. Want to join us?”  a sudden voice making them both to turn back once again and facing the smiling couple in front of them. Yoora makes a face at them before he shook her head “Nah, its okay. You guys go and have some date or whatever,” she said, motioning them to go away with her hand. Sehun glare teasingly at her before he turn to Luhan “And you?”

Luhan looks over at Yoora before he drop his hand on top of her head “I’m going to accompany her,” he said, ruffling Yoora hair a bit as he said that. Sehun and Hani let out a teasing smile at the sight before they both agree with the idea.

“See you guys later,” Hani waves before she once again grab her boyfriend hand and start to walk away from them.

When they turn to face forward, Kyungsoo and Minseok was gone too. Yoora immediately become alert by the two sudden disappearances.

“Where did they went to, now?” she thrash her head to the sides to catch a sight of those two but nothing. She was about to walk into one of the nearest store when Luhan stop her.

“It’s look like you are stuck with me,” he said and Yoora frown, not understanding what he trying to say. Luhan shows her his phone and her eyes widen at the text he was showing to her.

We’ve gone to have some fun. See you guys later -Kyungsoo

 

Luhan eyes Yoora who keep on staring at the hair band on her hand. He smiles softly, noticing her choice that matching her personality. It was a simple black plastic band with a small bear craft on it’s edge.

“Are you going to buy that?” his sudden question startle her. She let out a fake laugh before she puts down the item back to its original place.

“It’s not suitable for me, anyways,” she says, sighing as she take a look at the headband she just place.

Luhan frowns at her words “Why is that?”

“Luhan, didn’t you see how do I look? I don’t suit these stuff,”

“I think you do,”     

Yoora frowned “What?”

“Yoora, ignore what other’s saying. It’s not important,” he said before he takes the headband and slowly wear it over her head. Yoora was initially dumbstruck by his action, slowly letting out a big smile.

“Thanks, Luhan,” she said and the guy smile gently as reply. When she was about to pay to the seller, Luhan cut her by paying it first

“It’s a present,” he said giving her a small winks, making Yoora to blush slightly.

Then, they started to walk again –from stores to stores. All the time was occupied by their talking and laughing. They eat and play games and do everything that catching their attention.

Yoora stopped when she saw a shop that sells a various design of snapbacks. Instantly, she grab Luhan arm and drag him to the shop.

“This is your present,” she said as she place a baby blue cap with a small deer design on top of his head.

“I’m paying for this, no buts,” she said when she saw the guy trying to argue when she was about to pay.

“Besides, you look hot in that,” she said as she take a peek at him in the hat.

Luhan ears perks when he positively sure what Yoora did just said is about him. He bent down his head to her face with a smirk

“What did you said?”

Yoora eyes grew wide. She turn her face before she emits a quite loud “Nothing,”

She immediately moves faster to go to other place. She knows Luhan is tesing her. He constantly urging for her to say it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter