Attraction

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Wake up,” his voice came out softly as he nudges her forehead using his index. The girl squirmed a little before correcting her head on his shoulder. Luhan body stiffens at the sudden movement. Yoora was snuggling right near his neck. He can sense her breath going heavy as she exhales.

He gulps down before once again repeating his action.

“Y-Yah,”

 The girl let out a soft groans as her sleep was being disturbed. Luhan grew irritated.  This girl is really!

“Lee Yoora, wake up,” he hissed. Yoora jolts when she feels the sudden force on her forehead making it fall out of its previous place. Luhan just pushed her head away from his shoulder. Instantly, her eyes shoot open. She was too sleepy to think of anything. She looks over the bus and saw almost half of them already are outside. She widened her eyes and shot her direction towards Luhan.

“We’ve arrived,” he said. Yoora blushes. He just saw her sleeping face which she know for the fact was horrible.

“I’m sorry. I accidentally sleep on you, didn’t I?,” she said as she touch her neck in awkward gesture.

Luhan just let out a small scoff, mocking her. He passed through Yoora and stand beside her. Yoora look up to him before she did the same.

Luhan takes his backpack from the above compartment. He eyes Yoora who just stand there awkwardly waiting for him to move so she can get off this bus.

Luhan was purposely blocking her way and she didn’t know that. Luhan open up his bag and he rummaged his hand in its inside. He let out a sigh of relief when his hand touched the thing he was hoping for. He looks over at Yoora before he shoves it to her hand

“Here, for you,”

Yoora look at him weirdly before she places his eyes to the thing on top of her hand.

Luhan just gave her a medication patch. She looks over at Luhan and the guy did the same as he zipping up his backpack

“I prepared that beforehand. Just in case, who knows --,”

“Why?” she cut his words. Her grip on the patch tightened. Luhan frown his brows.

“Don’t you have muscle cramp on your waist? I give you that for you to put it on,” he said as he slid the bag strap over his shoulder. Without waiting for her response, he walks away from her.

Yoora was touched. She clutch the patch tighter.

“Thanks Xi Luhan,” he could hear Yoora voice from his back. Without turning his body he pulls his hand up in the air, indicating his reply toward her thankfulness.

Yoora let out a small smile hangs on her lips. She looks over at the medication patch on her hand.

“You sure are something, Xi Luhan,”

 

The whole troop will be divided into 10 small groups which make a group consist four people. The fair draw has been made to avoid any complaints.

Yoora look over at Sehun direction. He was with the students in other class. Yoora could see the giddy expressions on the girls in his group. They probably happy just by being with him. I mean who wouldn’t. Sehun is so kind hearted and a charmer. Even Yoora would agree with that.

She looks over toward her left when she heard the familiar voice laughing quite loudly. It was Minseok! He seems enjoying himself within his group. Yoora glad he didn’t find it uncomfortable. Minseok is the type to easily shy away when he meet strangers.

She sighed. How can they all be separated? She thought she was going to have fun throughout the camp with them.

“Hey, can you give a hand?” Yoora look over to the voice direction.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter