Emotion and Dress

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, its been 15 chapters so far and im very thankful for every comments and encouragements i received. Please comment and subscribe. It will be my biggest motivation ever. Enjoy reading

------------------------------

Yoora keep on staring at the steamy dwenjang-chigae in front of her with no glints of interest. It’s so not like her to be so gloomy and moody in front of foods. She was always hyped up at the sight of something edible. The rice on her small ball was not even halves touch. She makes sure to throw a sulking look whenever her eyes meet with both of her parents.

“Yoora-ah, aren’t you going to finish your dinner?” her mother took a glance on her daughter’s rice bowl before she picks up some vegetables with her chopsticks and gently placed it on her husband’s bowl.

Mrs Lee looks again when the girl couldn’t care less to answer her question. Frowning, she elbow lightly at her husband and indicate him to look at their daughter who keep on playing her foods with her chopsticks.

“Yoora, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you eating? Are you sick?”

Yoora pull her head towards them when she heard the deep voice of her father. Shaking her head, she release an audible sigh

“It’s nothing,”

The husband and wife know better that their daughter is obviously lying and they exchange a small knowing smile to each other. They are old enough to tell whether their daughter is angry or happy. They 100% realize that the girl trying to put up a sulking tactic on them

“Darling, is this because of we don’t allowed you to go to your friend’s party tomorrow?” her mother ask her with gentle voice and yet Yoora remain mute. Her mother took it as a yes for an answer.

“I’m sorry honey, but appa already promised his friend to come over to his party tomorrow. His friend already reminded appa to bring you along,” her mother said as she squeezed on her daughter hand. She knows her daughter feelings very well.  She also used to be a teenager. Her daughter is at the peak age of being one. She definitely will enjoy hanging out with her friends more rather than to be dragged along by their parents to meet somebody she doesn’t even know. Honestly, both of them didn’t mind if she wanted to go to the party. They were never the type to be restrictive towards their daughter.

“Well, can I not go?” Yoora spoke for the first time since her father told her that they have somewhere to go tomorrow and he insisted that she need to follow with them.

What about her plan with Sehun, Kyungsoo and Minseok? They already are planning to go together to Luhan housewarming party tomorrow. How could she just cancel on them like that when she was the one who eagerly planning for tomorrow.

“Yoora, can you just follow this one time? This is appa boss we are talking about and besides he is really a close sunbae of mine during university. How do you expect me to disappoint him?” her father’s tone was gentle but firm at the same time. She knows her father too well. No means no.

“But appa—“ she whines

“—Lee Yoora, please?” Yoora couldn’t utter a word. The look on her father was makes her couldn’t say no. Not when her father phrase the word please in his sentence. She inwardly curse, not to her parents nor anyone- but to the unlucky fate of hers. Just when she thought she could have fun tomorrow!

“Fine!” she exclaimed.  She pulls a face when she saw her parents gave her a smile. Hurriedly, she shoved a big amount of rice in before she sips her drinks. Standing up, she purposely pushes her chair on the floor making it to release a noisy screeching at the friction; showing a sign of protest.

“I’m done. Thank you for the food,” she mutters before she get up and brings her bowl and cups to the sink.

“But you haven’t finish your food,”

“I’m not hungry,” she said. That’s absurd. She is always hungry.

“Where are you going?” her mother ask when she saw her daughter wearing the sweater that was hanging on the poll.

“I’m going to the playground,” she said before she turns around toward the door, ready to get out of the house

“But Yoora, it’s already la—“

Mrs Lee stopped when she felt a soft grip on her arms. She looks at her husband who give a curt nod- telling his wife to just let her daughter go where she want too. She need some time to sulk by herself. Mrs Lee sighs and looks over at her grumbling daughter.

“Be careful!” her dad reminded! Yoora just gave him a slight nod before she vanished behind the wooden door.

 

“Yoora! Why are you here?” Minseok excited voice makes the boys to turn over towards the girls.

“Hye guys,” she said meekly before she plopped herself on the floor, joining them in a circle.

“I thought you said you are not coming?” Kyungsoo tilted his head, watching the girl with his owl eyes.

“I have something to say to you guys,” she said hesitantly. “Something’s wrong?” Sehun ask,seeing the girl look pretty much restless.

At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter