Luhan the Beastly Deer

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Do Kyungsoo! Faster give it back to me,” Luhan shouted as he pointed towards the running guy. His feet decided to follow suit seeing the said guy didn’t have the intention to comply with his command. Luhan hissed loudly as he heard the laugh of Kyungsoo ringing through the school hallway.

“Luhan, I can’t believe you can be this cheesy,” the doe eye guy said while laughing, trying his best to avoid any contact from Luhan grip. Luhan glare at him as he tried to speed his step, resulting Kyungsoo to let out a shriek by his sudden fast movement. The shorter guy end up trapped under his headlock as he laugh, trying to untangled his friend arm wrapping over his throat.

“Yah!  Give it back to me, I said,” Luhan said as he try to snatch the device on Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo managed to avoid him despite his air had mostly knock out from his body. He let out a breathy giggle when Luhan face confronted into grimace as his hand could not get into his own possession.

“Okay!Okay! I’ll give it to you, just let me go first,” he said and hesitantely the deer guy loose his grip on him. Kyungsoo straighten himself as he exhale heavily, follow by his strained coughing.

Luhan face turns another shade of red when he saw Kyungsoo was smirking at hm, raising one of his brow mockingly.

“Here, your phone,” Kyungsoo said, handing him the gold Iphone back to its owner. Luhan quickly snatched the item and shoved them into his pocket while muttering some curses which Kyungsoo reply with a lop-sided grin.

“I miss you so much that I thought I’m dying,” he suddenly said making Luhan to turn his head towards the guy with his eyes threatened to pop out from its socket. What?

Kyungsoo grin spread wider as he saw the said guy started to gape at him.

“What the hell?” he said and he could feel his ear started to burn from the sudden heat attacking his face. Kyungsoo let out a laugh

“Luhan is being a cheesy ert,” he announced loudly, hands cupping at both sides of his mouth to make his own megaphone making some of the kids on the hallway turn to them. Couples of snickers could be heard an Luhan could feel his heart beat faster at the sudden emberrasment. Luhan quickly latch his palm over his friend mouth, eyes glare hardly at the guy.

“Shut up, will you” he said.

“Gosh Luhan, I cannot believe you said that to her,” Kyungsoo said, grinning.

Luhan rolled his eyes “I didn’t said it to her, I text her that,”

“Still, the cheesiness creep me out,” he pretend to shudder.

“That conversation supposed to be kept between the two of us. You are the one who invading my privacy,” he stated and Kyungsoo shrugged

“I’m not the one who leave his chat with his girlfriend open to public, on top of the table,”

“I leave it there because the teacher calls me and I had to go to the front for only a minute but you the one who decided to touch my things,”

“You could’ve lock your phone,”

“But you know the password anyway,”

“True, but I’m not seeing anything if the phone was locked. So, its your fault,”

“Can we just forget about this?” he sigh tiredly, leaning his body to the wall as he rubbed his forehead. Kyungsoo could only laugh out loud but immediately clamp his mout shut when the other guy threatened to kick him on the shin.

“Whoa there guys, what happened?” Kyungsoo turn his body slightly and his lips immediately spread big as he saw the two guys coming to their direction. Cannot control his laugh anymore, Kyungsoo immediately fell into a fit of laughter, hands clutching on his stomach as he jump over to Sehun and Minseok side. He didn’t fail to detect Luhan’s groan echoing behind him.

“Luhan is being a cheesy and you cannot believe what he just texted Yoora earlier,”

Sehun quirked an eyebrow “What?”

“He said he ing miss her like crazy when she just went out to see the teacher at the staff’s office. And it’s like only 10 minutes that she’s gone” he started to blabber and before he could continue more, Kyungsoo feel himself being yet again into a headlock from Luhan.

“Luhan, let go of Kyungsoo,” Minseok eyes goes wide as he watch the horror sight of those two wrestle it out, bodies almost bend to the floor. He quickly snatch the poor guy out from his grip and gave the other boy a tiny glare.

“Seriously Lu? 10 minutes? You have some problem bro,” Sehun said and Luhan could only let his cheek flame red as he look elsewhere, trying to avoid three of them stares.

“Give me a break. You were worst than me,” he muttered lowly and Minseok and Kyungsoo could only laugh harder seeing Sehun turn a bit flustered at Luhan statement,

“I did not!”

“Oh please, you were so glued to Hana that eveytime we saw you two together, you guys were snogging out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter