Not Alone

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan torch brighten the stone path of their track. He couldn’t spot any single person in front of them. The group before was been release to the forest 10 minutes earlier before them. He glance at the map on Harim’s hand before he flash his torch towards the split road in front of him.

He was looking at the two of the path before he gaze to the map again

“I think this is the correct way,” Harim said, pointing his index to the road on the left as he glance back to the map. Luhan nodded.

“The teachers said they already tie a white cloth on the trees as the marks so we wouldn’t got lose,” Luhan said as he flew his torch up to the big trees surrounding them. He peeks through the branches to catch the glimpse of the white fabric, but he couldn’t see any of it.

“Ah, it’s here,” Yookyung suddenly scream a little. She was jumping happily as she pointing to one of the nearest tree. Immediately, each of them looks towards the direction she pointed.

Yoora let out a sigh of relief as she saw the cloth being tied high up on the big tree. She was nearly suffocated surrounded by the darkness. All she can hear was the sounds of cricket and other weird noises which she doesn’t know what animals it came from.

She was tugging on Yookyung bag the whole time but the girl didn’t even notice it.

“Let’s go Harim-ah,” she said cheerily as she snatch the other guy arm and pull him with her. Yoora was agape when her contacts with Yookyung suddenly lose. She watches in horror as the girl leaving her behind and alone in her spot.

“Y-Yoo-Yookyung-ah,” she croaked nervously as she rushing her steps forward, intending to catch up with Yookyung who was almost meters away from her. She was so panic that she didn’t care to use the torch to light the road. All she ever wanted was to get nearer to Yookyung. She was trotting hurriedly to her when she suddenly feels her cloths are being pull from behind.

Yoora instantly turn around to get rid of the contact and she saw nobody was behind her. She gulps in anxious. Walking backwards slowly, she didn’t realize there’s a big tree root on the ground which results in her falling down.

Yoora couldn’t think of anything but to scream right away once her body came in contact with the damp ground. She closes her ears and dodge down her head to her knees.

She could feel a force on her shoulders and she shook it away violently. It reminds him of that time. She was beyond horrified, she feel like she could be mentally ill that instant.

Luhan eyes widens when her scream got louder. He was walking when suddenly he saw Yoora was falling down. Instantly, he runs closer towards her. When she started to scream, he grabs his shoulder but get shoves away instead.

He was surprised seeing her in this state. With quite a force, he grabs the girl shoulder firmly before he shakes her hard.

“Hey, It’s me, Luhan,”he repeating those words again and again. At first, the girl still resists his touch but slowly she started to calm down. Yoora opens her eyes slightly and saw how Luhan face was near to her, watching her in concern.

“L-Lu-Luhan,” she broke lowly. She gulps down hard. Her breath was heavy as he watches the guy with a horrified look still plastered on her face.

“It’s okay. I’m here,” he said. Instinct makes him to grab the girl head before he pull to his chest. Yoora still in shocked.  When Luhan pulls her closer she couldn’t help but to broke into a small sobs. Her eyes started to tears. Yoora sneak her arm behind the guy waist and pulled him closer to her. She clutch on the guy’s back as he tightened her hug. She was afraid

Luhan was startled when he feel Yoora was hugging him, but he immediately relaxed when he knows the girl was still petrified. He could hear her tiny sobs muffled on his chest.

Luhan shush her while his hand gently plays with her hairs.

“Its okay. Its going to be alright,” he said when he senses she started to calm down. The girl already stopped her sobbing but her grip was still tight on his back. Luhan could feel it.

Luhan patted her back lightly before he pulled her away from him slightly. Bending down, he catches the girl cheeks with both of his hand before he pulls it up. He can feel her cheek was still cold from her tears.

Yoora look over at him. She didn’t know why but she feels her heart beating quite fast. Maybe it was the result of her earlier shocked or maybe it was because… Yoora look over at Luhan before she gulps down slowly. She didn’t dare to finish her own thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter