Helping-Hand

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was recess and as usual the boys make their way to the cafeteria. Yoora was not with them. She never with them during recess and Luhan doesn’t know why. When he ask the boys they said that she purposely letting them to spend recess together by themselves.

“Boys quality time she said,”Kyungsoo imitated Yoora. Luhan  couldn’t help to think that she was somewhere alone, eating by herself.

“Does she have friends?”he ask.

“Umm not really. But she has one, I think,”Minseok said as he taps his chin using his index.

“Who?” he blurted. Luhan mentally scolded himself. Why are you being nosy Luhan? Why you want to know anyway?

Sehun look at him with a weird look “Why you so eager anyway?” he ask.

Luhan stiffened his body and flustered all of sudden. He blinks his eyes numerously before he scratches his non-itchy neck.

“Um, I-it’s nothing. I thought you guys always stick to each other,” he trailed his voice awkwardly. Sehun just nodded. He wasn’t really asking seriously anyway.

“She probably having lunch with Kim Hani,” Kyungsoo said, cutting their conversation.

“Kim Hani?”

“Yup. The school librarian. Yoora’s only friends besides of us,” Sehun said before joining the line of the students queuing up at the counter.

So, she actually has friend.

 

“Luhan, are you joining us? The camp I mean,”Sehun said as he drag the wooden stool before he rest his on it followed by the rest of them. Luhan look over at Sehun with a blank face.

“Nah, I think I’ll pass,” he said before rip off the instant onagiri wrapping he bought and taking a big bite on it.

“You’ sure? ”Sehun ask and Luhan nodded.

“Too lazy. Beside, I still have some unpacking to do,”

Sehun just shrugged his shoulder and nodded.

“Yah, you need to come or else I will rot alone during the camp,” Minseok suddenly butts into their conversation. Luhan look at him weirdly “Why”

“I will become lonely. Yoora and Sehun probably gonna have leave me alone and have fun by themselves,” he said slightly whining.

“Yah Kim Minseok! I will not,” Sehun slightly raise his voice

“Yes you will! Luhan you need to come. Sehun just going to leave me alone and ditch me for Yoora alone.” Minseok gave him a ‘mehrong’ and Sehun reply him with a fake angry expresiion

Luhan just silently hear them.  He almost forgot that Yoora also will go the camp.

“I don’t know. Beside my dad ask me to help him for our housewarming next weekend,”he said with a guilty face.

“You’re doing a housewarming?” Kyungsoo butts in their conversation. Luhan nodded

“I’ll invite you guys as soon as I confirmed the date,” he said finishing up his food.

 Minseok pouting and grab Luhan hand.  He feel irritated when his words are being ifnored by Luhan.

He sways it back and forth, whining at him with a small pout on his lips. The same trick that he always did whenever he wants to get something from Sehun and Kyungsoo.

“Luhan~ Let’s go! Uh? Let’s go-let’s go?Please, Let’s go?” Minseok whining make him want to throw up. He isn’t used to guy doing aegyo to him. But he find the guy in front of him rather cute, like a dumpling.

“Okay. I’ll think about it,” he said sighing. Minseok let out a small shout of victory.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan open up his closet before he pulls a couple of plain tees from the bottom drawer of the wooden cupboard. He walks over to his bed before shoving the tees inside his small travel luggage. He then went over to his bathroom to take his toothbrush and other necessary toiletries and pull it inside a clear case before he shoved it into the same bag. He zipped up the bag and carries it over to the dressing table.

His hand swiftly grabbing the black cap from the bundles of his other caps on the rack before he place it on top of his head. Looking at the mirror, he adjusts the cap position and stares at his figure that reflecting on the mirror for a second time. He let out a small sigh before he grabs his travel luggage and heads downstairs.

“See you on Monday, dad,” he shout slightly looking at his father who peacefully enjoying his coffee.

Luhan couldn’t help but to wonder why would his dad drinking hot coffee when the weather outside is hot. Its freaking 3pm! Why would his dad be at home anyway?

“Luhan, be careful,” he shouted back. “I know dad! Aren’t you going to office?” he ask, putting on his favorite sneakers.

“Half day,” the old man answered. Luhan nodded before turning his body to the door. “Bye dad!” he said for the second time before dissepearing himself behind the door.

 

Luhan steps outside the door and saw Sehun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter