The Journey

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay guys. Please step in into the bus. We gotta go now!” a high-pitch voice echoes through the open space that fills with the students who participate in the camping. Yoora looks over at the direction and saw the teacher in charge was holding a red megaphone waving her hands, usher the students to aboard the bus.

Luhan place the last bag into the bus’s luggage compartment before he close it neatly. He dusts off his hands and look over at Yoora who was massaging her waist. Her body has been aching, maybe because she suddenly carries a lot of heavy stuff without any proper warning to her muscles.

“Let’s go Xi Luhan,” she said, stretching her arms up in the air as she walks past by Luhan. Luhan followed her steps from behind, not uttering any words.

He somehow wanted to tell her to not address him that way.

Xi Luhan. Everybody who heard that can feel how distant they are. And he don’t want to be regard as weird- when they spend time almost every day together for these past 2 weeks but she still calling him formally. Way way formally.

He stops his step when Yoora suddenly break in front of him. The girl, being the diligent person she is- waiting for other students to hop on the bus before her. Luhan didn’t know why, but he end up waiting behind her watching each one of the students step in inside the bus.

That is when Yoora suddenly turns her body and he end up getting a mini heart-attack by her sudden reflex.

Her face is so near her that he can practically saw his reflection inside her round dark eyes.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you going to hop in?” Luhan feels his heart flutter at their sudden close approximate.

His eyes keep on  quivering as they stare into each other’s.  He fakes a cough.

“I am,” he said as he walk past her and hop in inside the bus. He exhale a deep breath once his figure is vanish behind the door.

Luhan quickly snapping himself out of the thoughts. He shakes his head

 He steps in and search for an empty seat and he spot one on the back. Luhan walks to the very far behind to the empty double seats. He scanned for Xiumin and he catch the guy was sitting beside Sehun. From far he could hear those two conversations that easily make him snickers for their dorkiness.

“Yah! I don’t care! I want to seat beside you. You always stick to Yoora and leave me alone!” the cute guy whines as he crossed his arm to his body. Sehun couldn’t help but to laugh and nodded “Okay. Im fine with it, but Luhan--,” He said as he turn his head to the back searching for Luhan.

Luhan gave him a smile when their eyes meet. “Its okay, I’m fine,” he mouthed and immediately Sehun broke into small smile. Xiumin mouthed a thanks and the guy just replied with a nod.

Luhan looks at them before he place his backpack on the bag compartment above his seat. He honestly didn’t care much. Being alone is okay to him. He is not the kind who always need to be accompanied wherever he go.

Luhan took the seat beside the window, leaving the seat beside him empty. He looks over his surrounding and he can feel the aura of excitement displays in every each face of the students.

I guess its going to be fun, afterall.

He was about to pull out his earphone when he saw Yoora stepping into the bus. The girl quickly scans her eyes throughout the bus and her eyes landed to his direction.

Luhan froze. ‘It can’t be’.

He saw the girl slowly making her move towards him and the next thing he know she was already slumping her body beside him.

“Hi,” she said cheerily. Luhan retreats his hand back and look over at her.  He fixes his throat before he turns his head to the other side, facing the window. The bus slowly leaving the school compound and headed to their camping site. Their journey together and he seriously couldn't figure what will happened in these 2 hours of the journey. With Yoora by his side, he couldn't predict anything. She is way too random for him to control.

Yoora stick her tongue, knowing Luhan wouldn’t probably saw it. But she was wrong. Luhan could clearly saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter