Date and Realization

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An extremely long update ahead. Do enjoy :3

________________________________________________________________

 

 “What’s for dinner?” Yoora ask while she skips her ways to downstairs. The two guys who had been scattering on the floor  and the sofa turn their heads toward Yoora who slowly come closer.

“Luhan is going out to buy some dinner for us,” Minseok said as he scooted to the left, leavin a space for Yoora to sit on the sofa. Yoora nodded in understand as her eyes take a short glance to the tv screen that keep on changing its channel by Kyungsoo.

“Where is he?” she asks, throwing her eyes around the big living room.

“Upstairs, in the shower, maybe?”  she nodded before she threw her head around again.

“Where’s Sehun and  Hani?”

“I don’t know,” Minseok said and look at her  “Why you are asking so much?”  He added, showing his fake irritated face to her. Yoora scoff exaggeratedly, placing a hand on her heart and another on Minseok chubby cheeks. Clenching her jaw, she pull those baby fat hard making Minseok to release a loud scream.

“How dare you say that to your noona?” Yoora scolded, keep on pulling the boy’s cheek. Minseok slap her hand harder when Yoora seems unwilling to letting go of her hold on his cheek. Once she releases her hand, the boy immediately stand on his feet, glaring at her while screaming “Yah!”

“I’m your noona, speak formally,” Yoora said with a teasing smile hanging on her lips.

“Noona your . You are only two months older, get the fact right,” he said almost screaming and still rubbing his sore cheek “It felt like my cheek was skin off my face,” he mumbles quietly.

Yoora show him her tongue and Minseok hissed warningly. “Well, at least I’m taller than you,” he stated, sounded too proudly making Kyungsoo to let out a mocking snicker.

Yoora couldn’t help but to laugh. Minseok seems so eager on stating the fact that he was taller than her. Yoora admit, Minseok grew so much in such a short time. It felt only months ago that she and Minseok was about at the same height. But she notices that for the past two month, the guy grew incredibly tall too much for her surprise. By then, she slowly noticed that all four of them did. Sehun who was always one head taller than her suddenly become the guy who her eyes level are on his chest. So do Kyungsoo –suddenly he grew taller, leaving her alone in the petite scales. She was rather surprised that she doesn’t manage to take notice of those things before. Maybe, it was partly because they are the one she always spend her time together.

“If you are looking for Sehun, I think I saw him outside on the garden with Hani before,” Kyungsoo suddenly said making Yoora to gawk at him. Jumped on her seat, she grab Kyungsoo arm making him surprised by her sudden action

“You said they are together now?” she asks and Kyungsoo nodded despite being weirded out by Yoora’s action.

“Alone?” again he nodded. Clamping her hand on , her face beamed brightly before she fall on the floor, squealing making Kyungsoo and Minseok to froze at her bizarre action.

“What are you happy for?” Minseok said, looking at the girl who by now is giggling in front of them –a rare girly sight of her that they just witnessed.

“Nothing,” she managed to say despite her lips are already wide spread, almost similar to Joker’s lips.

Yoora rolled her body furiously, still squeaking incoherent words when her backside suddenly hit on something rather sturdy. Instantly, she stops her act and she tilts her head upwards.

“Someone seem so ecstatic,”  Luhan said with a small smile which obviously he was trying to hide.

Yoora eyes grew wide in nanosecond before she threw her body forward as she let out a loud gasps. She quickly turned her body facing him once she gets up on her feet.

“What a reaction,” she can hear Minseok mock her but she don’t even bother to look at him.

“L-Luhan,” it took her almost her breath to gather her courage to utter that single name of his. Yoora could feel her heartbeat accelerate faster when the guy give her a cheeky grin. Darn, I just embarrassed myself in front of him.

“Are you going to buy the dinner?” Kyungsoo said while his eyes once a while shoot to the television where the NBA last season match was being played on the screen.

Luhan look at Kyungsoo direction making Yoora to have a nice view of his sharp jawline. Her eyes trailed from his moving jaw when he answered Kyungsoo questions to his rather pointy ear and lastly her eyes moves to the crook of his nape where she can see waters dropping from his wet freshly shampooed hair.

Instantly, her face grew red as her heartbeat grew faster. Unconciously, she placed her hand on her chest above her heart only to feel its beating faster against her palm. Gulping, she shut her eyes tight, biting her lips tightly.

What is wrong with me? Why I keep on feeling like this?

Yoora feel like she has become so strange lately. She always sweats so much around Luhan and her heart won’t listen to her to beats normally. It will pound ballistic against her chest and sometimes she would feel bits of painfulness when it started beats faster. And this happened only when she is with Luhan.

Yoora also noticed that lately she started to act more femininely whenever Luhan was around. She don’t eat that much anymore because she was afraid what he would think of her if she did. She know it’s weird, but Yoora started feel conscious on her appearance more and she doesn’t know why. Lately, she got the urge to apply some make up whenever she was getting ready to go to the school.

Get yourself right, Yoora. Stop being like an idiot. Yoora mentally cursed herself as a reminder. Inhale softly, she calmly open her eyes back only to be open too much when Luhan face was so close to her.

“Are you okay?,” Luhan ask, concerned by the face Yoora was making –scrunching as she was in pain. Startles, Yoora take a step back –afraid Luhan could hear her loud heartbeats.

“I-It’s nothing,” she spurts loudly before she covers her eyes with one of her arm, avoiding his eye contact and hiding her burning face. She was sure she already grew so much red by now.

Luhan frowns deepen with her sudden action.  “Yoora, what’s wrong?” he ask again and this time, Luhan step closer. He grabs her arm softly before pull it off from covering her eyes. Yoora was definitely shocked by his sudden action. She was blushing madly. “I-I’m okay, really?” she firmly said.

“Are you sure?” he asks again, placing his hand on top of her forehead making her rigid. Noticing that nothing wrong with her temperature, Luhan retreat his hand back and stare at her.

“Why are you so red? Did the heat gotten to you that bad?” he asks. Yoora bit her lips. No in a million way would she tell him the truth so in the end, she nodded her head in agreeing what Luhan just said to her “Maybe,”

On the other side, Kyungsoo was left stunned by the sudden ‘drama’ that he just witnessed. His eyes blink, trying to defrag one by one the piece information into his mind. Taking another glance at the two of them, his lips agape by the sudden awareness.  Gaping his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter