Playing Love

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry. Mian. Gomenasai. Du Bu Qi. //runs aways from being beaten because I'm not updating on time

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yoora!"

 Luhan's voice immediately makes her body jolt slightly. Breaking her day dream, Yoora straighten her back as she glups the uneasy saliva that accumalate inside . Seeing his figure getting near, she fidgety stands up, rubbing her clammy hands on her dress.

She blinks when she saw the wide smiles the guy gave her and she clearly knows she looks stupid tugging her lips forcefully as she blooms an awkward smile towards him. Luhan seems to sense her sudden tense body. He quirked an eyebrow but later emit a soft chuckle   when the girl deliberately shook her heads fast with a red face tinted on her cheek.

"Here I bought this earlier," he extend on of his arm giving her the clear view of the item that he has been holding on his palm. She watch in awe as the item dangling in between his fingers and gasped softly as the lockets makes a clink sound as it clashes with each other. Gently running her fingers through the surface of the chain before she rest her palms behind the lockets.

"Luhan! This is so...," she trails as she shifted her gaze from the locket to the guy in front of her. Luhan raised both of his brows as he queer for her to continue her word. He bit his lips in nervous but soon it latched into full smile as he hear her next words "...its beautiful, Luhan!"

"I'm glad you like it. I bought this for you,"

Her eyes immediately widened as she looks at hum in gape. "W..What?" and the guy only. She takes a careful looks towards the beautiful necklace -two small pendants of a key and a heart shines. "Luhan...," she exhales "I can't. This looks too expensive,"

Its just like he had predicted she was going to reject his gift, Luhan let out a small laugh. "Silly, its not that expensive if I buy it here at the festival didn't I?" He said and Yoora only blinks at him "Well, even If the necklace only worth 10,000 KRW, I still considered it as expensive!" she childishly retorts back, giving him a small pout. Luhan laugh and shook his head as he takes a step forward, instantly closing the gap between them. Yoora her breath at the abrupt closeness between them. Her head tilted upwards as she stay rooted on her feet, looking up to see Luhan gazing down to her with unreadable expression on his face.

Yoora saw him gulp down once before he bit his lips, a sign that she is not the only one who nervous at their proximity. She busy staring down to his eyes that she doesn't notice he had bought his hand to cupped her neck. Her breath hitched, body jumps slightly when his warm hands come in contact with her skin. Blinking rapidly at him, she forced her voice to say his name but it only came out as a raspy breath, making Luhan to shift his eyes to her lips. God, it sound so right the way she says his name.

Grazing tenderly his thumb on her cheeckbones, Luhan could only take a deep breath and swollow air to calm himself. He smiles at her before his fingers raked through the hair that covered her left ear and placed them behind her ear. Opening the hook of the necklace, he circled them on her neck before he pull Yoora closer to him to anchor the hook back to its place.

Yoora eyes widened when he pulled her even closer. She practically hugging him. The way her chin pressed on his shoulder and the fact that she can clearly see the mole on the back of his neck clearly makes her to almost gets into panic mode. He is so close to her that she doesn't even know how to breath. 

She almost squeal when she felt his breath hitting on her neck and his voice! It sounded so different when they are this close

"Sorry but I can't seem to find clasp them together," he said and before Yoora could even process his voice through her eardrum and to be transmitted to her brain, Luhan pulled her body closer making her to slightly tip on her toes towards him. Her eyes widen when she realize their position is too intimate to be display open like this to others. Her breathe hitch as she feel the skin of his shoulder blade comes in contact with her lips. Luhan must've felt that too because he suddenly went from stiff to complete rigid and Yoora could tell that he a breath at the contact. Second later, he brings his composure back and continue to fiddle with the hook. He thanks god that Yoora didn't manage to witnessed his shaking hand.

Yoora awkwardly stone on his position that she didn't even notice her hand had grab the back of his shirt when he pulled her in earlier. She felt dizzy. Luhan smells so good that she can’t control herself. Just before she can't stop herself, she take a sniff of his scent and her lips stretched in content. She closed her eyes as she snuggled closer to him, if that even possible. Unconsciously, she tilt her head, placing it on his shoulder.

She only realize what she did when she heard a faint chuckle emit from Luhan. He had finished lock the necklace together  long ago. But seeing how Yoora seems to enjoy his scent and she seems not wanting to part away making him to reluctant to pry his body away from her. Despite his heart beating loudly, he let her do that. Hesitantly, he place both of his hand behind her small waist as he grasp lightly at the fabric latched on her tiny waist.

He swore his heart had taken an abrupt change of pace that he afraid it would cause him heart attack when the girl suddenly lays her head on his shoulder. He gulps and let out a nervous chuckles to ease the tension that stir inside him.

Seemingly she heard his chuckles, the girl im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter