Date and Charmed

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoora was always fond for sweet stuffs. She still remembers how her teeth rotted when she was still a kid. Every day, she would drop by the Kwak Ahjumma shop to buy a packet of 50 cents candies and she would finish it in a day. Whenever there’s a party at her friends, she would sneak some candies for her to bring home. Whenever her mom bring her to the café down in town, she would ordered a large amount of cakes and she make sure to finished them all.

Her daily routine consist of sweet stuff in whatever she does until one day, she was complaining about the throbbing pain inside . She was forced to go to the dentist that she hates so much by her parents.  The doctor said that some of her teeth were already decayed because her excessive consume on sweets. As results, she was banned from having sweet stuff for months.

Her love for sweets is already acknowledgeable. When Luhan said he wanted to have some pat-bing-soo, she almost screamed in happiness. That’s mean; another sweet treats for her craving tooth.

“Do you guys really need to go the extra class today?” she asks, pleading. Instantly, Kyungsoo and Minseok pull their heads up and smile. Yoora was putting on her infamous aegyo trick on them again.

“Yeap, you know we can’t skip it Yoora-ah,” Minseok said as he patted on the girls head. Yoora immediately pull a face towards them and sulk. Kyungsoo saw it and he immediately gave her his heart-lipped smiles.

“Sorry, not today,” Kyungsoo patted on the girls shoulder before he gives her a quick hug “Maybe later,”

“You guys always said that! It’s been ages since we last time go out after school,” she whines. Kyungsoo pulled her cheek lightly “Aww, So cute!”

Yoora immediately snaps his hand away “Don’t change the conversation,”

“I know I know I’m sorry but Yoora, if I don’t go to the class today, my dad will be extremely angry when he find out. That would be a disaster. You know how scary he is when he is angry right?”

“Yeah, me too. Besides, we already consumed a life time worth of pat-bing-soo thanks to you. How about you let Luhan alone to taste the experience, okay?”Minseok added, slinging his backpack on his back.

Honestly, seeing Yoora pleading face, he almost wanted to skip today’s extra class. But when he thinks about how the two digits that always end up on the front of his calculus paper, he couldn’t help but to forget his intention.  He needs to work on more on calculus and he hate to admit that he really at those functions, integral and sequents or whatever he need to learned.

Yoora let out a small growl before her shoulder finally depleted in defeat

“Fine, I understand,” her tone was not convincing at all. It’s true that she did think about the consequence of her pleas. She honestly doesn’t want to be the bad guy that influenced her friends to skip class just to have fun. It’s not that she couldn’t manage by herself or anything, it just that it’s been so long since they last time hang out together with their school uniform still on. She always goes home by herself and she kind of missed being escorted home by them.

“That’s my girl,” Minseok brush her hair and give the girl a chaste kiss on top of her head.  She look at Minseok who was at the same level as her. Yup, Minseok always famous for his short height but that doesn’t stop the girls to be swooning over him. He has the built and muscles, plus a cute face too.

Yoora cringe at his cheesiness and the guy saw that. He broke into small chuckles before he mouthed a sorry. Yoora nodded dejectedly, trying to be an understanding friend.

“See you tomorrow,” Kyungsoo add before they both trotted out to the hall and vanished from Yoora’s sights.

Yoora let out a sigh. At least, Sehun need to be here but there he goes for his club activities, leaving her alone. Seriously, that guy is so devoted. Well but then, Yoora know better that Sehun can’t live a day if he don’t dance. It was his source of enjoyment.

“You guys are really glued to each other, huh?” a sudden voice makes her to turn abruptly to the side. She almost forgot Luhan was still here with her.

Yoora scratched her head in awkward gesture before she muttered a slight yeah.

Luhan nod his head curtly before he grab his bag and move to the door frame, leaving Yoora still freezing in her spot.

“What are you doing standing still for? Lead me to the pat-bing-soo place faster. I’m dying of thirst here,” he said glancing at her before he starts to walk again. Yoora was dumbfounded for a second before she can finally register his words. She quickly grabbed her bag and run towards Luhan but slowed down her pace when she was a meter away from him.

Truthfully, she still feels awkward. It probably the first time she’s going to spend time with Luhan, alone. She was kind of anxious on how to start a conversation with him. What type of conversation that suitable to be discussed about? For the past day, she would joke and teasing him, just to ease the thick awkward atmosphere around them.

“Why are you walking behind me?” the soft voice scattered her mind-talking away. She looks up and saw Luhan signals her to walk beside him and she hesitantly did.

“I thought we are not going to have pat-bing-soo today?” she tilted her head to look at the lad besides her. Seeing him from below, she can see the sharp features on Luhan’s face. His pointed nose and his jaw look really different from her angle. He somehow looks more dashing. Luhan have these long eyelashes that probably can make the girls jealous. She unconsciously let out a small sound of admiration. Indeed, he perfectly fit the title of flower boy! She studied his face from his eyes down to his nose and his slightly dry lips. Yoora studied it again and again until she saw the guy suddenly blushing from all her stares.

Yoora immediately retreats back. How could she openly staring at others like that? She immediately flushed when she realize that Luhan noticed she was staring at him.  Yoora face palmed her forehead lightly at her careless behavior.

He will think I’m a freak.

And yet, he didn’t say anything about it.

“What do you mean we are not going?” he cough a little before proceed to the hanging conversation between them earlier. He make sure not to blushed when he look at her. Darn it, he proves he can’t. When his eyes landed on her face, Luhan could feel his face heating up that instantly. Immediately, he looks elsewhere.  

Why she stares at me earlier? Now I can’t act norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter