Confused

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good bye Kyungsoo,” the two of them chorused at the same time. Kyungsoo who was about to step in his house immediately look over at their direction. He snickers upon seeing his two friends keep on flying their hands on the air, waving him goodbye.

“Bye guys,” He yells a bit, waving his hand at them. Kyungsoo look over at Luhan who only had his hand still in the air. Three of them look so different. Luhan seems so mature by bidding him goodbye coolly and on the other hand Sehun and Yoora practically are like monkeys- waving their hands until he decide to waves at them back.

The three of them started to walks when they saw Kyungsoo already disappeared behind the door.

Sehun walks Yoora till her house. Its like his routine to assure the girl gets home safely. Eventhough his house is totally opposite of her direction, he never fails to sending her home safely. Sehun knows how much Yoora is afraid of dark.

Luhan on the other hand just keep on tailing them from behind. He simply listens to their conversation. Sometimes Sehun will crack a joke and Yoora immediately burst in laughter. Luhan don’t understand what so funny about the joke Sehun told her. It was an old jokes that already been told for thousandth times and she still laughing despite already know about it.  It kind of annoys him how she laugh with her heart content, ignoring the people around her.

Luhan noticed Sehun took different routes when going back. He was pretty sure their home was on the opposite ways but he just shrugged it off. Besides, it was only his second day at the village so he didn’t want to be mister know-it-all.

Luhan stop his steps when he saw the two people in front of him did the same in front of a house. He looks up and frowns at the sight. There was a small convenience shop that still operating and a couple of old peoples were seen having a good time chatting at the old gazebo nearby. “This is not my house,” he mumbles. He looks over at the two of them. He was standing at the road corner, approximately 5 meters from the place the two were standing.

Luhan scrunch his eyes seeing the two of them. He saw the Yoora bid Sehun goodbye before she turn to look at him. Luhan quickly avoids his eyes afraid from getting caught for staring at them.

“Goodbye Xi Luhan. See you tomorrow,” He could hear her loud voice from afar. He looks at her with bulge eyes. Luhan could see some of the old mans who was having a tea outside the convenience store laugh upon hearing the girl voice. Awkwardly, Luhan bows his head to them. He turns his head and glare at their direction even though he knows it was possible for her to notice he was glaring.

He saw Yoora hand was up on the air, waving a big goodbye to him. He scoffed before he turns his body to other direction.

‘So it was her house’.

“Sorry f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter