Bonus 1

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you to those who still subscribing, I appreciate it a lot. Here some bonus for ya'll. //throws Sebooty kissy pouts to you//

 

 

The loud cheer from the fans echoes through the stadium as player number 88 takes a dunk shot and increase the scores for the team. Yoora flinch, startled herself from watching the game as the sudden loud scream from her surrounding burst through her ears.

The indoor stadium suddenly roars and the horn sounds could be heard from the fans. Yoora let her vision falls at the tall basketball players been huddle by his teammate, all patting his back in pure happiness –complement him on his amazing shot that manage to lead them in the match.

Yoora shift her gaze to the side and a smile hanging on her lips at the sight of the four guys clapping and high-five each other eagerly. Shaking her head in disbelief, she could only let a soft chuckle as she props her chin with her palm –resting her elbow on her thigh as she lingers her eyes towards all of them. These basketball nerds.

 She stares at her boyfriend for seconds longer when Luhan finally took notice of her presence. Yoora quirked an eyebrow when Luhan turn to her, mouth gaping as to explain himself. She snorts when the guy end up sealing his mouth, and instead gave her a cute grin.

“Enjoying the game too much, aren’t you?”

Rubbing his neck awkwardly, Luhan inch closer towards his girlfriend until their shoulder touch. Bumping it slightly onto hers, Luhan lowers his head a bit to give a small peck on the corner of her head making Yoora to grunt in fake disgust. When he scrunch his face with a small pout forming, Yoora couldn’t help but to giggle making Luhan to join her.

“I’m sorry. I was too engross to the game, am I?” he said guiltily. Yoora soften and shakes her head.

“No, it’s nothing like that. I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,” she countered, hand grab a hold at Luhan’s hand. Yoora tug him to her, before she cross her right arm with his left arm, linking them together.

“Yeah, I’m glad we came here today,”

“Why?”

“I’ve got to see my favourite basketball team play, I’ve got to spend time with these dorks,” he said pointing to his right and Yoora shift her gaze to the direction his pointed and had to stifle a laugh when she saw the other four (including Hani) turn to glare at them before simultaneously chanted “We heard that!” towards the couple. Yoora bit her lips and look at Luhan who also seems trying hard not to laugh. Their attempts fail though when she couldn’t hold in her laughter.

“Anyway, lastly –I’m glad because I can be with you,” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter