Sehun and Hani

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please note that this is Sehun-Hani chapter bonus. I will update Yoora-Luhan later, promise. And caution, fluffiness overload ahead

 

Hani breathe softly as she feels the night wind pampering her skin, revealing her face while making her long hair to dance gracefully in the air. She sigh in content, feeling the night breeze enveloping her .

“What are you doing out here alone?” a sudden voice manage to makes her to jump slightly before she turn her body to face the owner of the voice –the voice that she known to well.

Hani breath hitched as she saw Sehun gave her a rising brow, but that is not why she was seems breathless. The after- shower image that Sehun was carrying right now manage to shake her heart in less than nanosecond her eyes landed on him. His slightly damp, tousled hair completing his handsome face, making him to look even hotter than before. Maybe because he just finished showering, but Hani noticed his red thin lips swollen a little and it droves her crazy when he chew on them when he lowered his head, to located his hair into its respective parts.

Blood come rushing to her cheek once her eyes trailed down to his boney clavicle that was exposed resulting of him wearing a low neck-cut shirt.  Her eyes scanned upwards to his slender neck up to his lips and nose and lastly ended up on his pair of brown eyes that was locked at her. She let out a shaky breath as she force her head to turn to the other ways, no longer manage to bear the alluring image of him.

Hani tried to ignore him and continue to look in front –towards the fishes that are swimming inside the small pond. Hani squeezed her eyes shut when she hears the rustling sounds of his pants, indicating her that Sehun is moving towards her.  Her eyes rounded as soon she open them as she saw how close Sehun is with her right now.

“W-What?” she stuttered and Sehun immediately retreated his body back before he slowly take a sit beside her on the stone bench.

“Why are you so startled?” she could feel his eyes scanning over her face as she look in front, not making eye contact with him. Sehun is so weird. When she thought that he was avoiding her, here he comes voluntarily and start a conversation with her. When she least thought that he cares for her, here he is slipping his sweater on her body, covering her from the chilling breeze.

Hani was unable to reply to his question as she was rather shocked with Sehun action. She froze for a second before she hurriedly pry off his sweater from her body, handing it over back to its owner. Sehun frowned as he look at her hand extend forward, handing him back his sweater.

“What are you doing?” he ask, slightly irritated. Hani bit her bottom lips when she saw the stern gaze the other was giving her. Is he angry at her or something?

Sehun sigh as he did not receive any answer from her. He takes back his sweater and to Hani’s surprised, he dropped them again to her shoulders. This time, he inch his body forward, as he fixed the knitted baggy material over her shoulder. Hani eyes flutters, a sign that she is very nervous by their close proximity. She gulped nervously as she looks up at Sehun but the guy seems relax, without a pinch of nervousness painting his complexion. That makes Hani grew disappoint –she definitely not making any effect on him, not even the slightest bit, she thought.

Hani couldn’t longer camouflage her disappointed expression. It pains her, this one-sided love. She let her eyes scans his face wanting a slight nervous sign to surface but later she gave up knowing that it was impossible for him to do so. Afterall, he didn’t like her, right?

Hani could feel his big hand slipped behind her neck before he pulled out her hair that was trapping under the sweater.

“You should wear this or else you will catch a cold,” he said monotonously and Hani only give him a curt nod before she replied with a soft thanks. She thought maybe –maybe there’s a slightest chance that Sehun likes her too, depending on how he is acting recently but then again, he was always treting her these way. Caring and Kind Sehun is the one that Hani fell for. Even before, he always treated her so nicely and sometimes too fondly to her surprised. At first, she thought that he did that because she is after all is Yoora girl-friend, but the more she witnessed his caring antics, she wanted to believe that he did that for her and only to her.

“Sehun,” she let out a shaky hale before her eyes once again fixed on the taller guy that was looking back at her, waiting patiently for her to proceed her words with a soft hum as a question.

“Stop! Stop doing all these things,” she said and Sehun could hear the distress tone inside it. Sehun movement halts as he slowly understands what she was indicating but he purposely dodging the issue by pretending to be clueless, sticking with his stoic expression. “Stop doing what?”

Hani stares into his eyes, asking if he was joking or he really didn’t understand her. She lowers her eyes when she feel thin layers of hot liquid started to welling. She blinked rapidly, diminishing the trace before she once again pull her head up and takes a sharp breath.

“Stop doing these things to me, Sehun. You know this isn’t right. Please don’t torture me like this,” she stopped to take inhale at the same time, calming her broken heart. She didn’t dare to look into his eyes as she said all of these. She feels so bare to him. It feels like all of her heart was being exposed to him, seeing how vulnerable she is right now.

“I like you, Sehun. I really really like you and I know these feelings….these feelings are only felt by me. So, please! Stop making it hard for me to forget about you. Stop cares for me when obviously you don’t. Stop playing with my heart, Sehun,” gathering all of her last courage, she lifted her face. Hani saw how Sehun was anxious when he saw her eyes now b in tears, only waiting the well to break.

“—because it hurts, Sehun. It hurts me so much,” her voice cracked and Hani sloppily wipes her cheek as soon she feels her tears fell.

“Hani-ah,” he calls softly. Hani shook her head. He did it again. Don’t call me so tenderly like that.

She sniffs hard and emit a long sigh before she held her head high, facing him. Sehun heart ache once he saw the smile she was putting, obviously hurting by all of these. His lips parts open to say something but he fails at doing so when he couldn’t think of anything to say.

This is not what he imagined what will happen when he saw her earlier? He wants her warm shy smile when he is putting his sweater on her. The sweater that makes him to run upstairs just to rummage through his luggage in searching for that piece of clothing; it was when he saw how she was sitting alone outside the chilly breeze with nothing but her thin cotton pajamas on.

It’s not one-sided, Hani-ah.

His voice resonating inside his brain, repeating it agan and again –hoping for him to found the courage to said it out loud. He likes her, sincerely. He really does. Oh Sehun just didn’t have the courage to said it out loud.

He still remembers the feeling he felt when those three words escapes her lips when she first confessed to him. Thank God they were sitting on the library or else he would fall down from the sudden shocked. He felt he was brought to the cloud nine when the girl gave him a brief hug as soon she finished confessed. But he didn’t know why, he end up acting like a jerk –treating her as nuisance once she finished her confession. He regretted it so much.  He wanted to fix this. He likes her and he knows his feelings are much more powerful than what she is feeling for him. He feel tortured when he didn’t see her in any of his sights and it kills him that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter