Man Talks

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan take a short glance on the mirror that was hung near the front door of his house before he reluctantly shoving his feet into a pair of slipper.  The door click once he shut it close and he immediately makes his way out of his house compound.

He slips his hand on his Bermuda checkered short pockets. All the time, his face was somber and expressionless. Only his sigsh can be heard once awhile.  Once he steps out from the giant gate to his house, he immediately takes a left turn, making his way to the giant gate of the house next to his. Without knocking or ring the bell, he casually steps into his neighbor land and walk straight into the house which are the door being left wide open.

“Yo, Luhan!” the first one to greet him was Minseok who in the middle splaying his body on Sehun’s sofa, eating his popcorns while watching a game show on tv. Its only two days ago they see each other and the look on Minseok when he saw him was like they haven’t met for ages. He smiles so brightly with his hand up and waving eagerly at him. Luhan smiles before he lift one of his hand in reply before he turn to fist bum Kyungsoo who was laying  with his stomach on the carpet, reading a car magazine .

Minseok shifted a bit to give room for Luhan to sit. The guy takes the hint and sit beside him while his head scanning his surroundings.

“He is upstairs, on the phone with Hani” as if he is reading Luhan’s mind, Kyungsoo told him and the other immediately let out a knowing nods. Kyungsoo toss him a can of coke and he gladly accepts.

“That couple need a little bit time away from each other,” Luhan said as he suddenly remembers what he saw the other day when they are in Hongdae. The flashbacks somehow macking him to be embarrassed.

Minseok turn to him “What do you mean?”

Luhan takes a couple of popcorns before he munch on them, leaving them to wait for his answer “ I saw their lovey-dovey moments the other day, in the public,”

Kyungsoo smile as he return to his magazine  “Just let them be. They are still in that phase anyway,”

“What phase?”

“Being all affectionate towards each other,” Kyungsoo stated as he close the magazine.

“Ugh I’m jealous. I want to have a girlfriend too,” Minseok whines as he shoves another handful portion of popcorn into his mouth. Kyungsoo and Luhan who heard his whine let out chortles.

“There’s no girl in this whole wide world wants to date you. Dream on!” Kyungsoo finish with a snide scoff as he snatch the popcorn bowl from Minseok lap. He switch his position from laying to sitting on the carpeted floor.

“Wae? Wae? Wae? Yah, you don’t know just how much girls wanting me to be their boyfriend,” he said, straightening his back while he repeatedly pointed towards Kyungsoo with his index.

“What kind of girl who wants a whiny dude like you?” Luhan mocks, squinting his eyes while he scan Minseok up and down.

“There are many of them. Yah, even if I’m not handsome as you, girls find me adorably cute, you know?” Minseok said slightly louder, disagree on what Luhan jusat said. Kyungsoo snort loudly before he mutters low “bull”. When Minseok turn his face to glare at him, Kyungsoo immediately turn his face to face the tv while casually takes a small sip of the open carbonated can.

Luhan chuckles before he pat on Minseok back repeatedly, as if to comfort him. Minseok turn to him with irritated look “What? You don’t believe what I’m saying, don’t you?” he ask and Luhan shook his head.

“I didn’t said that,”

“I know that you think I’m lying. I have proof!” he declares and when he saw Luhan rising his brows, questioning him –he immediately pointed towards Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo is my proof! He saw some of the girls are trying to flirt with me when we went to the waterpark three days ago. Right, Soo?” Minseok said enthusiastically and he shake on the round eye guys to grab a response from him.

Kyungsoo turn to look at him then to Luhan who equally expecting an answer from him. A smirk grew on his lips before he shrug his shoulders “I don’t remember” he answered before he turn back to watch on the tv. He could hear Minseok fake a loud gasp before that guy let out a loud “YAH, DO KYUNGSOO!”

Kyungsoo and Luhan automatically close their ears once the loud sounds banging their eardrums. Kyungsoo llet out a small laugh when their eyes met and Luhan couldn’t help but to respond the same.

“You just jealous that I have fans, don’t you Kyungsoo?” Minseok accusingly ask him, gritting his teeth.

Kyungsoo let out a short laugh before he abruptly stop it and return to his serious face “Not a chance”

 “Tch Tch Tch. It’s not good to lie, Minseok,” Luhan shook his head while wiggling his index towards Minseok

Minseok gape at him in disbelief before he pout at the other guy, forcing himself to show a sad face. Luhan laugh and he ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter