The End

If SMTown Moved On...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

It's been years. I can't believe I started this story ten years ago! Oh my god. 

Since then, my writing style and biases have changed so much, so it's unfortunate that I won't be able to continue this. But I want to remember it as a big part of my formative years, and hopefully, it's something for you readers to look back on as well. I can't thank you enough for all the love and support you have given me, and I'm sorry that I was never able to finish this.

 

Some good news, though: I'm actually back to writing. About SMTOWN. 

I recently started a new story. It follows a bunch of SMTOWN stars and their struggles in the entertainment industry. As this story was something that defined my teens, I want this new story I'm writing to be the story that defines my twenties. I know it's a lot to ask, but I hope you can give it your love and support as well, as you did for this fiction. 

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14001/strange-bedfellows

strange bedfellows

Thank you for everything! I love you all. Thank you for being such a huge part of my life. Please feel free to drop me a message - I hope we can reconnect!

- C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter