Not A Torture Yet, This is Just The 'Teaser'

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recess, you went to the cafeteria with Min Rin and Mi Hee. Min Rin saved a spot for you three while you and Mi Hee went to grab foods. You took 2 trays, one for you and one for Mi Hee. After grabbing some foods, you and Mi Hee talk to each other while walking to your table.

 

Busy talking, you didn't realized there's a juice in front of you and you stepped on it. You shrieked and fell on your bump. Your eyes rounded in shock and your tray falls behind you with food scattered everywhere. The cleaners grabbed the tray and throw the foods away.

 

You look around to see students are laughing at you and you stopped at a group. Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol are laughing and high-fived each other, except L. You don't trust Sungyeol anymore because you know he's like his other brothers.

 

"Aigoo, ~~~~~-yah! Gwaenchana?!" Mi Hee said as she helped you up on your feet. "Yeah, I'm okay." you replied and look behind to the back of your skirt. "Aigoo! Do you need to change?! I have extra skirt in my locker!" Mi Hee offered. 

 

You softly smiled at her and shook your head. "It will dry soon. Come on." you said and pulled Mi Hee to your seats. "Are you okay?!" Min Rin asked. You nodded at her with a smile. "Okay then. I'm going to take my foods." she said as she walk to the food counter.

 

While you chatted and shared food with Mi Hee, someone purposely pour their food tray on you. You and Mi Hee ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter