Trying To Explain

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At dinner, you sat in between Sungyeol and Woohyun. You glanced at Myungsoo. His face was expressionless. Then you saw him got up and walked out of the dining room. You sighed. Infinite noticed your depression. "Hey, ~~~~~~-ah. What exactly happened?" Sungyeol lightly nudged you.

 

You sighed again for the umpteenth time. "Here's what happened.." You started talking about it from the time you and Sunwoong took you to Lotte World until the part where Myungsoo suddenly punched Sunwoong who was kissing you. "Whoa! He really have those guts!" Dongwoo stated.

 

"But that doesn't really prove you wrong though. I mean it's kinda normal when you received a shocking confession from an unexpected person. Especially the one you're close with. Your mind went blank and you don't know what to do." Hoya said and Sungjong nodded. "Myungsoo should know. He shouldn't just blame everything on our innocent ~~~~~." Woohyun cooed at your face.

 

"Knock it off, Woohyun! Before I really knock you off." Sunggyu warned. "So... what should I do now? I wanted to explain to him the truth but I'm afraid he won't listen." "Just give it a try, ~~~~~~~-ah. We'll be right behind you if you need us." Sungjong encouraged. "Yes! We'll support you!" They chorused.

 

"I-I'll try." You announced. After dinner, you went up to Myungsoo's room. You carefully knock on his door. "Come in." You heard him said from inside the room. You opened the door and slowly walked in. "Oppa.." You called. Myungsoo's head snapped towards you and frowned.

 

"What do you want?" He growled. "Oppa, I want to explain what actually happened." You said. "! There's no need to explain when everything was just right in front of my eyes!" He snapped and you flinched. "Not everything you see is true. Not everything you can't see is a lie." You exclaimed.

 

"What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter