'Pleasant' Dinner

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a refreshing shower, you put on your outfit and tie up your hair into a ponytail. Soon, the maid knock the door. you rush to the door and open it. "It's time for dinner, miss." she said with a smile.

 

You smiled back at her and nod. "I'll be down soon." you said. She bows and walks away. Then, you walk downstairs to the dining room. You saw 7 guys sitting on wach side of the table. You lightly bow to them.

 

At the end of the table, you saw an old man who was about your dad's age. He stands up with a big smile on his face. You smiled back at him. "Welcome! Welcome! Come here!" he said with a loud voice and waves at you to come next to him.

 

You do as told and walk next to him. "Ah~ You look more beautiful in real than in picture, my dear!" he said. You blushed lightlt and said "Thank you, sir." He smiled. "Call me Mr. Lee. I want you to call me 'dad' too but I'm afraid you'll feel awkward." he said.

 

You nod. "Sit there." he points to the sit next to you. You nod and sit. He sat back on his sits with a smile still plastered on his face. He claps twice and the maids comes with dinner. They put a plate in front of each person on the table including you.

 

You look at you plate and there is kimchi in it. You smiled. "My! Why did you give her kimchi?" Mr. Lee said. "Woohyun-dulonim ask me to give her the kimchi that he himself has cook so I did." the maid explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter