A Day At The Library

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was on winter holiday but you had to go to school since you're a librarian. The library teacher told you that new books came so she need your help to paste the serial numbers, stamping and writing down the serial numbers in the serial book.

 

You asked her if you could bring your babies along and she approved. After changing into warm clothes, you changed Junki's and Hana's clothes. When you walked downstairs with them, you bumped into L and he raised an eyebrow at you. "Where are you guys going?" he asked.

 

"I'm taking them to the school's library. New books came." You explained. L's mouth formed an 'O'. "Can I come?" He looked at you pleadingly, which was unnecessary.. You thought for a while and nodded. He cheered and put on his coat. A few minutes later, the four of you arrived at the school's library.

 

As soon as you opened the door, you were surprised to see Sunwoong sitting at a tables, pasting serial numbers on the books. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!" You respectfully bowed. He looked up and smiled. "Annyeong, ~~~~~~-ah!" He greeted.

 

You walked in with the twins, followed by L. "Annyeong, Myungsoo-ah." He greeted L. L nodded and bowed lightly. You set the twins on the chairs and sat in front of Sunwoong. "So... What should I do now?" You asked. "You can stamp the books. I'll paste the serial numbers."

 

You nodded and took the stamps kit on the shelf and start stamping the books. While L starting to jot down the numbers into a log book. After few hours of pasting and stamping, you guys decided to have a break. "Ah~! My hands are sticky!" Sunwoong complained.

 

"My hands are covered with sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter