Special Day

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went by and it's already winter. Mr. Lee had already found out your relationship with L. He was shocked on the day L revealed you guys' relationship but as quick as lighting, he approved your relationship. You woke up at 6:30am since it's a special day.

 

You took a warm shower and put on a black dress and capelet right after. You went to the kitchen and greeted by the maids and chefs. "Morning, ~~~~~~~. You're up real early today." Chef Han greeted with a smile. Chef Han is a middle-aged man. He was like your third father after your dad and Mr. Lee.

 

You smiled back and sat on the high stool by the counter. "Yeah. It's a special day today." you said. "Really? May I know why is today special?" he asked as he cook the breakfast. "Well, one. It's my parents' wedding anniversary." you said with a weak smile.

 

Chef Han paused for a while then continued, "Really? So you're going to visit your parents today, right?" You nodded. "Okay. That's number one. What about number two?" he asked again. "Number two, I will do something that appa did everytime it's their anniversary." you said with a wide smile.

 

"Really? What is it that he did on their anniversary?" Chef Han asked with amusement. "Appa used to buy gifts or at least candies to give to the orphans." you said. "The orphans? Wow! Your appa must be a very kind person!" Chef Han complimented.

 

"Yes, he is." you agreed. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you jumped lightly in shock. "Calm down, babe. It's just me." you heard L mumbled. You sighed in relief as you placed a hand on your chest.

 

"Aish, oppa. You scared the hell out of me!" you complained. He chuckled and apologized, "Sorry~" You just smiled at him and he sat next to you. "Why are you up so early today?" he asked. You smiled and told all about the special today.

 

"Oh~ When are you going?" he asked. "Umm.. Now?" you said as you glanced at your watch. "Now?" L looked at the kitchen's clock and back at you. "Okay then. Let's go." he said and took your hand. "Come back hurry so you can have breakfast!" Chef Han said. "Goodbye, ahjusshi!" you waved at Chef Han and he waved back at you.

 

"Do you want to ride the car?" L asked and you shook your head. "I'll just walk. It's not far anyways." you said. "Okay then. I'll walk with you to make sure no one hits on you." he said and wrapped an arm around your waist.

 

"I need to buy flowers first." you said and walked to the flower shop to buy a dozen of red roses and white lillies. Red roses were your mother's favourite flower and white lillies were your father's. Soon, both of you arrived at their grave.

 

Your parents were buried right next to each other. You placed the red roses on your mother's tombstone and the white lillies on your father's. "Omma, appa, I hope both of you are happy in heaven. It has been miserabled since both of you left me. I was lonely at first." you mumbled as tears started to fall from your eyes.

 

L softened, *It must have been hard for her to lose both of her parents.* "I miss you omma and appa. I wish both of you are here with me." you sobbed. Right then, L placed a hand on your shoulder and squeezed it lightly, trying to comfort you.

 

You looked up at him to see him giving you a small smile and you smile back. "But I'm happy now. I've found another family to take care of me. This family never fail to make me smile now. I love them. Just like how I love you two." you said.

 

L smiled, touched with your words. He knelt down next to you and said, "Ahjusshi, Ahjumma, I'm Myungsoo. Lee Hyunseung's son. To be honest, we don't really like her at first but I slowly felt something for her. Something special."

 

He met eyes with you and smiled. "I felt jealous when she was talking with other boys. I was scared I'd lost her when she was in the hospital. I was sad when she is sad and when I hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter