Stationery Shopping

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, you were sitting in your room,doing nothing. You've encountered all the 7 boys and they've done so much to you like pushing you into the pond, lock you in the library and even turn off the water heater when it was snowing outside!

 

You snapped out of you daze when the maid told you that Mr. Lee wants to see you in his office. Sharp 9am, you knock his office’s door. “Come in.” you heard him said. You open the door and walk in and close the door back. He looked up at you and smiled.

 

“You’re on time,~~~~.” He said. You bowed lightly and smiled at him. “Is there anything you need me to do, Mr. Lee?” you asked. “No,~~~~. You don’t have to do anything.” He said.

 

You blinked at him. “I’m here to tell you about school. You’re going to Yongdae Academy along with my sons: Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong.” He said.

 

“Y-Yongdae…A-academy? The school for the elites?? Why there? Why not a normal high school?” You asked. “I’ve asked every normal high school around the town but all of them are full. They can’t accept anymore students. Why? You don’t like it?” he explained.

 

“I-it’s not like that. It’s just that…I’m afraid that people will look down on me. I mean, they are rich people…but I’m an orphan…” you mumbled. Mr.Lee softened and waved at you to come to him. You get the hint and walk to him.

 

He stands up and gently your hair. “Don’t worry, ~~~~. Everything will be fine, my dear. If anything bad happened, you are free to tell me. Don’t think of me as your father’s bestfriend only but think of me as your second father too. Arasso?” he said.

 

You smiled at him and nod. He went to the cupboard and took out a box. Then, he put the box on the table. “Your school items are all in here. Uniforms, name tag, textbooks and more. I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter