The Real L...Kind L

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you woke up early to cook breakfast. You cook fried rice and toast. Later, you prepare coffee and orange juice. After preparing the table with foods, plates, spoon, forks, knife, cup and glass, you went back to your room to take a bath.

 

After a refreshing warm bath and putting on comfy clothes, you went down to the dining room only to see Mr.Lee who is digging on your fried rice with L, eating his toast. You sit down next to Mr.Lee and greet him with a smile, "Good morning, Mr. Lee."

 

He smiled back and nodded, "Good morning, ~~~~! Have your breakfast! This fried rice is extremely delicious! I wonder who made it...? Is it Old lady NaYoung or Narin..?" He wondered. "Uumm... Actually.. I'm the one who cooked it.. The maids are having a week off remember?" you reminded him sheepishly.

 

His mouth formed an 'O', "Oh~ Okay~ Sorry I forgot." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckles nervously. You giggled. "It's okay, Mr. Lee. I'm really happy that you like it." you said.

 

"I like it very much!" Mr. Lee said. You chuckled and sipped the juice. L silently smiled. His father can hardly smile to other people but he can easily smile when he's with you. "Oh yes, Mr.Lee. Where are the others? I see only-" you silently gulped, "-Myungsoo-sshi here.." You said.

 

"Myungsoo, where are your brothers?" Mr. Lee asked. "Usual. They slept at MinWoo's house after the party last night." L replied as he sipped his coffee. "Aish those kids..." Mr. Lee muttered under his breaths.

 

*Usual..? As in.. they always did that..?* You thought. You shrugged it off and eat your fried rice. Mr. Lee looked at his watch and stands up, "I have to go to work now. I'll see you soon, ~~~~." Then he left the dining room.

 

Which leaves you with L. "Does your hand still hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter