Lies and Bravery

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder!: Once again, guys. I DO NOT OWN INFINITE. 

 

======================================================================================

You went downstairs when you heard the door slammed close. "Welcome home, Mr.Lee." You greeted Mr.Lee with a smile. "Thank you, dear. Come. Let's have our dinner." he said as he put his arm on your shoulder and walks with you to the dining room. When you two reached the dining room, the 7 guys are already waiting in there.

 

You looked down when Woohyun and Sungyeol glared at you, giving you a silent warrant. "Welcome home, father." They chorused and bowed. Mr. Lee nodded and replied, "Sit down, my sons." All the boys sat down at once. Mr. Lee and you walk to your seats. As you guys sit down, Mr. Lee asked, "Where are the maids?"

 

The boys stiffened a bit when they heard that. They are afraid that their plan to torture you will fail. You sighed when Dongwoo, who sit in front of you mouthed, 'Think of something, !' "I asked you, where are the maids?!" Mr.Lee raised his voice this time. "Uum... I.. I give them a week off.." you said as you bit your lips. 

 

Mr. Lee looked at you, puzzled. "Why?" he asked. "Uum..I..I want them to have a rest for a while and at the mean time, I can do the housework. I just feel like I must do something for you, in return of..letting me stay here.." you lied. Luckily, Mr.Lee bought it.

 

"You're such a sweet girl, ~~~~. You don't have to do anything to return to me. Really." he said with a smile and caresses your hair. You smiled at him. *I wish I don't have to lie to you, Mr. Lee.* you thought and start to dig into your food. While eating, Mr. Lee notices your bandaged left hand. 

 

"What happened to your hand, ~~~~~? Why is there blood and why is your hand red?" Mr. Lee asked. Now, only Woohyun and Sungyeol stiffened. "This? Uuh.. I.. the glass slipped off from my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter