5 Months Later....

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been five months since the event. You were now living in a grand apartment since your parents left quite a lot of money and properties. You managed to speak French fluently in a month only using "French For Dummies. Your baby bump is now quite big and you got tired easily. You were on a job-hunting today.

 

You have already go to six places and none of them accept you. The reasons were all the same. "You're too young", "You don't have experience" and "We don't accept pregnant women here". You were walking in Rue de Nesle (Nesle Street) while munching on some chocolate crepes.

 

*I seriously need to get a job. I can't rely on my parents' money forever..* You sighed. You caressed your baby bump lightly. *I'm sorry, aegyi.. Omma will try omma's best to live the both of us.* You thought. While you were thinking, you didn't realise a middle-age woman was observing you from her bakery, Le Destin.

 

*This girl.. She looks lonely, in pain and also determination. She is pregnant, so where is her husband??* She thought. She went into her shop and paste an A4 sized poster on the window of her shop:

HIRING!
A baker and a salesgirl is needed at Le Destin.

Part-time or full-time

Interview at 9am - 6pm.

 

You were coincidentally walked by the shop and noticed the poster. *Hmm.. Luck must be on our side today, aegyi!* Without a second thought, you went for the interview. "Hello. I'm here for the interview?" You said to the cashier in French. "Follow me." She replied and led you to the office.

 

When you walked into the office, you saw a high-class mid-aged woman sitting on her chair, doing some paperworks. "Excuse me." You said and she looked up from the pile of papers. "Ah. Please sit down." She offered and you sat on the chair in front of her.

 

After fifteen minutes a smooth interview, you went out of the bakery with a smile spread on your already beautiful face. You have been accepted as a baker at the shop. You were given one week to practice on learning Madame Madelline, the kind mid-aged woman, recipes.

 

As soon as you arrived at your apartment, you threw your bag on the couch before grabbing a pen and a piece of paper. You were going to write to Sungjong.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter