Target: Located

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, it has been a month since you sent Sungjong a letter. You were living well with the money you got from working at Le Destin. Madam Madelline was indeed very kind and generous. She gave you extra lunch hour for you to rest as you were pregnant. 

 

She did asked you who was the father of your child. However, you told her kindly that you would tell her if the time was right. Being an understanding woman she was, she agreed. Today, you were having a day off and went to Paris Department Stores District at Boulevard Haussmann to buy a new cellphone.

 

You needed a new phone because you left your old phone back in Seoul. After an hour of viewing phones in one of Samsung stores, you finally bought a Samsung Galaxy S III. You had always wanted Galaxy S III but your money didn't allow you to buy it. 

 

After you purchased your phone, you went to buy the SIM card and a phone cover. After that, you decided to go shopping for a while. After an hour or so, you went back to your apartment. After eating BBQ beef, rice and ddukbokki, you sat on the couch and started filling in contacts in your phone.

 

Suddenly, you came across Infinite's phone numbers in your phonebook. Memories crossed in your mind like video tapes. You smiled at the good memories and teared up the bad memories.*I haven't send a letter to Sungjong this month. I should call him instead.* 

 

Without a second thought, you dialled Sungjong's number and pressed call. 

 

-----

 

Meanwhile, in Seoul, Sungjong was becoming a midnight owl by playing his Xbox in his room. Suddenly, he heard his phone ringing. "Who the hell would call me at this time!?" He muttered. Without checking the ID, he answered the phone. "Hello? Who is this? What do you want? Why are you calling at this kind of time!?" He started throwing questions.

 

"Uumm.. Is it a bad time to call you?" The person on the other line asked. *Wait.. Isn't this..* "~~~~~~~!? Is this really ~~~~~~?!" He asked. He heard you chuckled on the other line. "Yes, Sungjong. It is me, ~~~~~~. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter