Confront

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It had been a few days after you and Sunjong went to the doctor. Your morning sickness had becoming worse but thanks to the anti-nauseous pills, you didn't have to vomit all the time.

 

Ever since the day he found out you were pregnant, he never left your side as he was scared that Myungsoo might hurt you. He even offered to sleep with you sometimes but you kindly rejected him and promised you would lock the door before you went to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Infinite had been trying their best to find proofs that you were innocent on the night when you became the victim for two guys; Sunwoong and Myungsoo.

 

It was Sunday night and Infinite decided to go to Sungwoong brother's club. They were sitting on the stools at the bar. A barista went in front of them to take order.

 

"What would you like to have, young men?" She asked. "Give us soju and beers." Woohyun said. The barista nodded and went to take their drinks. 

 

When she came back to serve the drinks, Sunggyu showed her a picture of you. "Do you happen to meet this girl maybe around two months ago?" He asked. 

 

The barista took the photo and looked at your picture. "Yeah. I've met her. Mr. Sunwoong told to me give her a dress for her to change when I accidentally tripped and spill drinks on her."  She said.

 

Infinite immediately paid attention to her. "Tell us more." Hoya demanded. "Why would you guys want to know more?" She eyed them. 

 

"Look. This girl is being tortured by our brother for cheating on him ever since the night of Sunwoong's birthday party. We believe she was persecuted so we need to proof to our brother that she's innocent." Dongwoo explained.

 

"Oh.. I see.. Well.. I kinda did saw  Mr. Sunwoong put in something in her drink. I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure it was ecstasy." She said. "How did you know it was ecstasy?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"It's easy if you've been working in a club for a while. If someone was okay everytime they have alcohol then one day they suddenly turned so high, they have ecstasy in their drink. It's either they put it in themselves or someone else put it in their drink." She explained and Infinite nodded in understanding.

 

"So in this girl's case, I know that she is a nice girl since she didn't wear revealing things when she came here. While she was talking with her friends, I saw Mr. Sungwoong put ecstasy in a glass and gave the glass to her." She spoke. 

 

"Anything else that you know about it?" Woohyun asked. She shook her head. "I'm sorry but that's all I know. I hope that helps." She said and went back to work. 

 

"We have to confront Sunwoong!" Dongwoo suggested. "Yeah. How do you think we should do it?" Hoya gave him a look. Dongwoo looked down. 

 

"It will be easy. Sunwoong likes— No— Loves ~~~~~~~~. If we told him that Myungsoo was torturing ~~~~~~~~, he'd confessed the truth." Sungyeol said. 

 

The next day, they decided to meet Sunwoong. They have agreed to meet at Yeouido Park at 10 am. Sungjong decided to come with them too. So they did. 

 

"Kim Sunwoong, you love ~~~~~~~~ don't you?" Sunggyu started off. Sunwoong nodded without hesitation. "Would you like to confess to Myungsoo about what you did to ~~~~~~~ on your birthday party?" He continued.

 

Sunwoong narrowed his eyes. "What did I do to ~~~~~~~~ on my birthday party?" He pretended. "We know what you did, Kim Sunwoong. You shouldn't have do that to ~~~~~~~!! She suffered all the consequences while you just sit calmly at home!" Woohyun said loudly. 

 

"So? Myungsoo and her already broke up right? That was the poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter