A 'Friendly' Date With SunWoong

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, after breakfast and watched Pororo with the twins for few hours, you glanced at the clock. 10:40. *Oh my God! Need to be hurry!!* You quickly ran up to your room and changed. 10 minutes later, you went back down.

 

L noticed your different clothes and dress up. "Going somewhere?" He asked and you nodded. "I'm going out with SunWoong sunbae." You said and he frowned in disapproval. "Why?" "He just ask me out on a friendly date. Is it okay, oppa?" You looked at him.

 

"No way." He said and turned back his attention to the TV. "Oppa~ Please! Sunbae will be coming in 10 minutes!" You sat next to him. "Like I care." L good-naturedly shrugged. "Oppa, please? Don't you trust me? You know I won't do something that is....uuh...what's the word again? Oh, yeah! I won't cheat on you!" You promised.

 

"Really?" He looked at you and you nodded frantically. "Fine. I believe you. But! Be back before 10:30!" He warned and you giggled. "You sound like a dad." You said and he gave you a look. You giggled and pinched his cheek.

 

Few minutes later, Mrs. Kang, the headmaid, called you. "Miss ~~~~~~~, Master SunWoong is here for you." She informed and left. "Going now, oppa! Bye!" You pecked his cheek and the twins before running out of the house.

 

You saw Mr.Jang had already opened the door for you. You thanked him and get into the car. "Hi, ~~~~." SunWoong greeted with a smile. You smiled back, "Hi, sunbae." "There's no need to call me 'sunbae' now. Just call me 'oppa'." You became surprised.

 

"What? We're friends, right? There's no need to be too formal." He explained when he saw your face. You nodded in understanding and he chuckled. "So, did Myungsoo knows that you're going out with me today?" He asked and you nodded, "Yeap!"

 

You guys chat and chatted until you two finally reach Lotte World. SunWoong went to buy the ticket while you waited at the side, reading the informations, map and more. SunWoong came running to you and gave you the ticket.

 

When the two of you got inside, SunWoong asked, "Okay~ So where do you wanna go first? Daring, kiddie or neutral?" You stretched your arms out. "Let's have some warm-ups first." You said. "Okay... Where exactly are we going to have some warm-ups?" "Don't worry. Leave the theme park locations to me." You smirked.

 

The next thing SunWoong knew was that he was sitting in a giant teacup, with you next to him. "Uuhh... Are we seriously riding this one?" He asked and you nodded. "Of course! I told you this is only a warm up." "Oh. Okay.."

 

Soon, the cups started moving/spinning. When the ride ended, you took Sunwoong a couple more not-so-daring-rides. "Whoo! Now I'm heated up! First location: Frisbee!!" You cheered and pulled him there. After riding few more rides such as, the Chai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter