Sorry

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L starred at your face as you inhaled the oxygen from the nap in your sleep. He sighed and holds your hand. "I'm sorry, ~~~~-ah... I wish I was there before this happens..." he whispered and caressed your hair.

 

~Home~

 

Infinite is now in the library. Mr.Lee had asked them where has L and you go. They said both of you went to your friends' house. They CAN'T let Mr.Lee knows about this or they'll die. "What have we done?"Sungjong wondered. They looked at him. Sungjong looked at them. "What? We almost kill someone!" he said.

 

All of them looked down. "We got to do something!"Sungyeol cried out in frustration. All of them nodded in agreement. "But what?" Sunggyu asked. "I don't know!"Sungyeol replied. "We have to make up with her and Myungsoo with our own ways. Myungsoo is beyond furious with us right now."Woohyun said.

 

"Yes he is. I don't want to lose my twin!"Sungyeol pouted. "Whatever, Yeol. We need to think how to make up with her."Hoya said. "Yeah. Before that, we should go to the hospital and visit ~~~~ and Myungsoo."Dongwoo said. They nodded in agreement and walk out to their car.

 

At the hospital, L is slowly grow bored because he can't do anything but he didn't get bored staring at your beautiful face. You have pink lips, redish cheeks and horse's eye lashes.(A/N:Yay! Finally get to use that term instead of  camel's lash or long lash!XD) He smiled softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter