An Invitation To A Date

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just so you guys wanna know, this chapter might be a little bit different than the previous one since I didn't save it in Words.

==========================================================================

Few hours later, the three of you finally finish your work. "Whew! Finally done!" L cheered and you chuckled. Suddenly, you felt hands tugging on the hem of your shirt. You looked down to see the twins pouting at you.

 

"O-omma... Boring..." Junki complained. "G-go home..." Hana added. You giggled at their cuteness. You leaned down to their level and patted their heads. "Okay. Sit at the couch first, okay? Omma has to help cleaning up."

 

You held their hands and led them to the couch. They sat down and played with their toys that you just digged out from the bag. After that, you help the boys clean up the books. After cleaning up, you put on coats on the twins and yourself.

 

"Done, babe?" L asked and you nodded. "Come on, ba—" You turned to call them but stopped when you saw them make this look while holding onto SunWoong's legs. "Junki, Hana, come here to omma." You said and knelt down while spreading out your arms.

 

The twins looked at you for a while then hid their faces in SunWoong's legs. Your arms dropped and you pouted. SunWoong chuckled in amusement. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around the twins.

 

"What's wrong, Junki, Hana?" He asked them. "W-want to be with oppa/hyung.." The twins chorused. "Babies, no. We can go home by ourselves." You try to persuade them. "Aw, it's okay. Plus, it's snowing hard outside. How could I let such cute babies be out in the cold~" SunWoong cooed.

 

L looked out the window and sighed. "I guess we really need a ride from hyung. Mr. Kim is on a day off and buses won't be at service in this weather. Plus, the subway is a mile away from our school. We'll be covered in snow before we could reach to the station." He grumbled.

 

"Oh... Is it okay for us to ride you, sunbae?" You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter