Confession

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While chatting happily and drinking some punch, Dongwoo and you was called by someone. "~~~~~~~~-yah! Dongwoo hyung!" 'Mad Hatter' Sungjong greeted happily as he hopped next to you. "Hi, Sungjong!" you greeted back with a smile.

 

"What do you want, Sungjong?" Dongwoo grumbled as he rolled his eyes. "What? Can't I be with you guys?" Sungjong asked innocently. You giggled as Dongwoo rolled his eyes. Just then, Woohyun ran to the three of you with a glass of punch.

 

"Hey, guys—Whoa!" he yelped as he purposely tripped on his feet and splashed his water on Dongwoo's shirt. All you gasped in horror. "Oh my God! Hyung, I'm so sorry!" Woohyun said. Dongwoo was angry but he tried to control it in front of you.

 

"It's okay, Woohyun. It's just a splash. Just a splash." he said as he gritted his teeth. Woohyun faked a laugh and rubbed the back of his head. While Dongwoo was wiping his cloth, 'Harry Potter' Sungyeol came from behind with a plate of cake on his hand.

 

"Hello, all of the beautiful people! Whatcha—Oof!" he again purposely stepped on the table's leg causing him the cake to fall on Dongwoo's head. Once again, all of you gasped in horror. Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol tried to stiffle a laugh when they saw Dongwoo's priceless shocked expression.

 

"H-hyung! A-are you okay!? I'm so sorry!!!" Sungyeol said as he wiped the cake off his head. "I'll go change first." Dongwoo said and left. *Aish, these kids.* he grumbled and saw Hoya laughing at the door. "You planned these don't you?" Dongwoo hissed.

 

"Well, hyung. We're saving ~~~~~~~ for Myungsoo tonight." Hoya casually said. "Aish, you guys. You will pay for this!" Dongwoo threatened. "Come on, hyung. We did this for our brother. I'll treat you anything you like tonight to make it up to you." Hoya persuaded.

 

Dongwoo sighed and nodded. "Let's get you out of these clothes first." Hoya said and both of them went out of the auditorium. "Poor, oppa. Must be his very bad day." you pouted. You heard the three boys chuckled. "Why are you guys laughing?" you blinked.

 

"Nothing~" they chorused and you nodded. Just then, you realised something. "Where's Myungsoo oppa?" you asked. "Him? Well he's kinda stuck with the principal for a while." Sungyeol said. "Principal? Why?" you asked, concerned.

 

"I don't really know. It's nothing bad though." he said and you nodded. Right then, MinRin and MiHee came to you. "Hey, girls!" you greeted. "Hey, ~~~~~~!" they greeted back. "Hi, Sungjong and sunbae." they greeted to the boys and the boys nodded.

 

"MinRin, do you know that you look hot in that pirate dress?" Woohyun said as he slid a thumb across his lips. MinRin gave a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. "You know what, MiHee? You look prettier when you wear lenses than glasses." Sungyeol said with a smile and MiHee smiled back.

 

"I saw that Dongwoo sunbae went out with cake on his head. What's up?" MinRin asked. "Woohyun oppa accidentally spilled water on him and Sungyeol oppa accidentally made the cake fall on his head." you explained. "I see. Are you sure it's an accident?" MinRin asked as she shot a look at the three boys in front of him.

 

"Well of course. Why?" you blinked. The three boys mouthed 'No' to MinRin when you were not looking at them. "Nothing. Just asking." MinRin said and the boys sighed in relieved. With that, the dj announced, "Alright, teens. Get yourself a dance partner for 'The Dance'!"

 

He then played a slow music. "MinRin, can I have this dance?" Woohyun said as he hold out a hand like a gentleman. "Certainly." MinRin said and took his hand. Woohyun smiled and took her to dance floor. You saw Woohyun tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter