Here Come The....Babies!?

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday and nobody has anything to do. You and Infinite were just sitting in front of the TV, watching Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Sunggyu and Sungjong were out somewhere. Suddenly, your phone rang and you quickly answered it. "Yeoboseyo, ~~~~~~~~-ah! Are you busy today?" You heard a woman's voice.

 

You took the phone off of your ear to see the caller's ID. It was your cousin, Yoonji. You brought back the phone to your ear. "Yeoboseyo? ~~~~~~~-ah?" She said on the other line. "Neh, unnie. I'm not busy today. What's up?" You asked. "Well, my husband and I are going to leave Korea for a while. I was hoping that maybe you can take care of my twins, Hana and Junki?" She said.

 

"Hana and Junki!?" You squealed. "Of course! I can take care of them! It's been a long time I didn't meet the babies!" You whined. "Oh, great then! Wait. Where do you live right now?" She asked. You gave her the address. "Okay! I'll be there in half an hour. Bye, ~~~~~~~!" She said and hung up.

 

"Babies? Hana and Junki?" L asked and you nodded. "You're saying we're going to babysit?!" Woohyun asked and you nodded. "Can they come!? Please, please, please!!!" You begged. Infinite changed glances before looking at you and nodded. You smiled widely and thanked them.

 

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. You were in the library so you didn't hear anything. Suddenly, you heard Sungyeol screamed, "Aargh!! Hyung!! Help!! The kid is pulling my hair! Help me!!" *Kid?* You thought and immediately ran downstairs.

 

As you stepped into the living room, you saw Sungyeol lying on the floor 'lifelessly'. "Oh my! What happened here!?" You gasped. Sungyeol weakly raised his arm and pointed towards Dongwoo and Hoya. You looked around and saw one years old baby girl and baby boy on Hoya's and Dongwoo's arms. 

 

The babies looked at you and started squealing. "Mam-ma.." Hana squeaked. You gasped in delight and ran to her to carry her. "Hana-agi! You can speak now!?" You cooed and kissed her cheek, which she squealed in return.

 

Then you hear Junki whimpered. You looked at him and started making baby faces. "Is Junki-agi jealous~ Is he? Is he jealous~~?" You . He whimpered again and reached his arms out. "Nope! ~~~~~~ omma only loves Hana~" You said and hugged Hana closer to you.

 

Junki then started to whimpered and cried. "Aigoo~~ Don't cry~ Of course, ~~~~~ omma loves you too!" You cooed and took him on your other arm. Now, both of your arms were occupied. "Aren't you tired carrying babies in both of your arms?" Hoya asked and you shook your head.

 

"I'm use to it." You smiled. "You do? Then you don't mind carrying our HoBaby here~" Dongwoo teased which earned a death glare from Hoya. "HoBaby? That's pretty cute actually." You giggled and he frowned. You put the babies down and sat in between them.

 

"Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter