New Home...Old Memories

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were awaken by Mr. Kim as he gently shakes your shoulder. You rubbed your eyes and looked at him. “We have arrived, miss.” He smiled. You nod and have your inhaler before you walk out of the car after Mr. Kim step aside from the car’s door.

 

Your eyes widened at how big the mansion is. It almost looked like a castle with an enormous water fountain right between the gate and the mansion. You snapped out of your thought when Mr. Kim said “Come on, miss. I’ll take you to your room.”

 

He takes your bags and leads the way. You follow him from behind. As you enter the mansion, your eyes once again widened by the wonderful decoration. *Who ever had the idea to decorate this house is an artist!* You thought.

 

The centre of the house amazed you the most. It was a plain place at the centre while the staircase is on the side of the room. When you look up, you only saw a big chandelier which hanging on the 3rd floor’s ceiling. *Like a castle!*

 

The mansion has 3 floors and luckily your room is on the 2nd floor so you won’t have to use your energy up to the 3rd floor. Mr. Kim lead you to your room and put the luggage next to your bed. ENORMOUS bed.

 

Your eyes sparkled as you entered the pink and white room. A 3 mirrored dresser, an enormous bed, a 42” plasma tv, an Appled laptop, a stereo set, a cupboard for souvenirs or stuff animals and most of all a marble bathroom with a bathtub.

 

“If you need anything, just dial 1. It will direct to the kitchen and the maid will come with your needs.” Mr. Kim said. Your mouth immediately formed an ‘O’ when you heard that. “Just like the hotel’s room service? Wow! Mr. Lee sure is rich!” you blurted out.

 

Mr. Kim chuckles. “The maid will call you for dinner in 3 hours.” He bowed and walks out of the room. You sit on your bed and look around the room. “I should unpack my thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter