Rage

7 Torturous Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated for language!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Few hours ago: The Lees mansion, 3:30pm

"Aish! Why do I feel trouble!?" Myungsoo muttered to himself as he ruffled his hair. He was lying down on his bed after the twins went to sleep. "Dammit! Hyung is a nice guy, Myungsoo! Get that in your head! Besides, you don't think that ~~~~~~ would cheat on you right??" He mumbled. "But somehow, I really don't trust Sunbae. That's it!" Myungsoo got off his bed and put on his jacket.

 

He walked out to his car and immediately drove off to Lotte World. Apparently, he tracked your phone location so that's how he knew where you were. After he bought the ticket and got into the park, he looked around for you and finally found you lining up for the Viking with Sunwoong next to you. He frowned when he saw the two of you standing too close to each other.

 

Otherwise, he still lined up for the Viking. When he got into the ride, he sat right behind you, which was the last row. You and Sunwoong were sitting on the second last row. When the ride ended, his legs were wobbly. *Remind me not sit at the last row in Viking.* He told himself. He followed you and Sunwoong until he saw the two of you sitting on the bench.

 

He sat on the bench next to yours and pulled his hood and put his mask on to cover. He scooted closer to hear what the two of you were talking about. When he heard you talking about your parents, his heart fell. *She never told me about this. Maybe because she felt it will burden me. Stupid girl! You could've told me!*

 

Somehow, he felt bad for not trusting you and spied on you. He got up and was about to head out the exit until he felt that he should have a little fun with himself. So he went for rides and shoppings. After few hours, he glanced at his watch. *It's the on-ice show now. Maybe I should watch.* He immediately went to where the show was located.

 

He was surprised when he saw you and Sunwoong's face were too close to each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter