Memories 35

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sehun stared at her; she was talking to Mr.Jang nearby the car and the smile never left her face. She seemed, happy? Sehun grips the bag in his hand tighter, he didn’t know how to feel, he had never felt confused of his emotions but there he is right now; clueless of how to react to the situation. Aira glanced over at him with a smile and turned back to Mr.Jang. The old man nodded at the young girl and Aira embraced him and after a few moments, they bid each other goodbye.

 

 

The usual words of everything has its goodbye was beginning to sound foolish to him, who said it was necessary to say goodbye; it’s not necessary if the person isn’t leaving. His mind was chaotic, at times it would be somewhere towards his bandmates, his past, Aira but however it didn’t touch the future. He dare not wonder why.

 

 

Aira turns to Sehun and walk towards him, her hair would gradually cover parts of her face due to the wind blowing and she would place it aside again. The girl walking towards him this second is the girl he has never thought he’d love, never thought he’d care for and never thought he’d have.  It’s not a lie that the days they spent together were filled with hardship, difficulties and sorrows but they made it through. The girl chuckled at how Sehun stared at her and it brought him back to reality when she grasps his hand; smiling up to him with the constant smile that had been there since two days ago.

 

 

“Let’s get inside.” she started walking but Sehun stood still “Sehun?” she turns to look at him

“No… N-no.” he shakes his head

“Sehun…” Aira walks down the steps

“No.” Sehun gazes down at her

“Oh Sehun.” she calls out softly

“Can’t you stay at home? Just stay there, or stay over at my place. Not here, just not here.” he pleaded

 

 

However it was obvious to the both of them that no matter how much he pleads or begs; it was never going to change the written fate. None of them has any choice but to accept the reality, no matter how painful and surreal it seems. It was unfair, why must it be her? The question was always running in his head every single time. What did Cho Aira ever do to deserve this?

 

 

“You know I can’t…” she held both of his hands; staring down

“No!” Sehun pulled her into his arms “Please…” his voice shaking and his tears were threatening to fall anytime soon, his heart hurts, his head aches “Don’t leave.”

 

 

Aira brought up her hands and hugged him back but she didn’t say anything nor did she smile and maybe at that certain time, some parts of Sehun had already died. They parted and she took his hand in hers as she led her up the stairs and into the building. Everything was familiar, too familiar for his liking; the white clothing, the smell of fresh peppermint and a slight scent of hand sanitizer.

 

 

“Can you head to my room first? I need to go and see Dr.Ahn.” she smiled and gave him a light squeeze but not once did she look at him

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter