Memories 26

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JIN - '너만 없다(Gone)' 

 

 

A month of lying still on the bed; he wondered so many times of what she feels right this second. Is the time in her world passing by faster? Or does she not even know what’s going on and just continue to sleep. Mr and Mrs.Cho didn’t want to place her at home because they thought if she wakes up or anything happen; all the items needed are already here.

 

 

Sehun couldn’t believe that it had already been a month since the fight, the accident, the sound of her voice and the look in her eyes. It was the longest one month he had ever felt in his entire existence. Sure it seems to pass by fast to some people; but to him, it was slowly taking his hopes away.

 

 

“Do you wanna go and have lunch?” Kris leans against the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest

“Yeah, I guess so.” he got up and kisses her forehead

“I’ll be here.” Kris said and Sehun answered with a nod

 

 

Sure Sehun had beginning to eat his meals but it was never as usual, he ate, yes, but he won’t eat till his heart contents; he’ll eat but just to have enough energy to go on. He smiles and he laughs, but just to distract himself from counting the seconds passing by. He started to perform normally, but just to remind himself that he has people to satisfy.

 

 

He was almost like a living robot, doing as told, moving as told, reacting as told, talking as told; he had spoken very few words since Aira’s heart stopped beating for a few moments. He didn’t even say anything towards Aira; he would just sit there everytime he would be able to visit her and stare at her figure, not one word spoken, he would do that till he leaves and repeat it all over again the entire time.

 

 

It’s not that he had given up on her, sure he was losing hope. It was because he didn’t think there was something to talk about. He still loves her, but that was why. He’s worried if he starts to talk; he will burst and he would have to face the pain that had been eating him alive all these while. He would have to jump back into the reality of how painful everything is.

 

 

He would rather stay quiet, if he talks about his life to her; he would probably lose his mind, which is just a matter of time. None ever spoke of Aira in front of him if they were outside of the hospital because they know he was slowly trying to build a wall around himself; blocking the reality that will hit him hard some day, even if it was impossible to block such truth. He can’t be in denial forever now can’t he?

 

 

Kris sat down on the chair that Sehun had been on the rest of the time and sighs quietly; looking at Aira

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter