Memories 30

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Sehun, we gotta get out in a few.” Luhan rolls his eyes

“Shh, give me a sec.” Sehun shooed him away “Sorry about that.” he said through the phone

Aira chuckles “Seriously, you’re working right now and about to perform… And you’re calling me.”

“Well yeah, you’re my lucky charm.” he chuckles

“That’s cute.” Aira smiled through the phone “You should get going before the manager yanks the phone away.”

“Will do ma’am.” he laughs “Okay, I’m going.”

“Good luck, and have fun. Don’t forget to wave at the fans and smile a lot.”

“Wow you sound like Suho hyung.” he rolls his eyes

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Hey…”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.” he smiled to himself

Aira’s lips cracked into a smile “I love you too.”

 

 

They ended the call and Sehun rushes up behind the others as it was their turn to perform. It had been a week since he left for SMTown and they still keep in touch whenever he’s free and would talk till both of them were too tired. However Aira would always remind him of his schedule which made him give in and cut their conversation short.

 

 

He can’t wait to get back to Seoul; the first thing he would do is definitely go and see Aira and spend the rest of the day with her. He knows there were many days to go until he would get back and he would count each day passing by with a smile because he knows Aira is waiting for him; he was sure of it.

 

 

A month had pass since he left and they were all packing their things at the hotel to get back to Seoul. Of course Sehun couldn’t hide the enormous smile he had on his face when he finds out they were heading back that day. He felt like a lost idiot for smiling all the time but he was happy; never less.

 

 

Though during the second week since he left; Aira called saying she’s going off somewhere and she’s busy with something so she said they weren’t able to contact each other. Sehun understood because the manager was not happy that he kept talking over the phone every single time. But it was fine, they both understood each other’s situation.

 

 

“Yah maknae. Wipe that smile off your face; you are creeping the human population out.” Baek Hyun gave him a weird look

“Let him be, he’s going to meet his beloved soon.” Xiu Min chuckles

“Ah lovebirds.” Chen scoffs

“You’re just jealous.” Sehun smirks at Baek Hyun

“Excuse me?” Baek Hyun scoffed

“Just because you will never get Taeyeon noona.”

“Yah!” Baek Hyun smacks his hand over Sehun’s mouth

“I feel sorry for you Baek.” Kris pats his back

“HA-HA, it’s no true. I’m only a fan of her idiot.” he muttered at Sehun

“And she will never notice you.” he snorts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter