Memories 28

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you remember that time you despised me so much? I thought you were really nice from the tv.” Aira chortled

“HA-HA, very funny. Are you just trying to make me feel bad or something? Cause as much as I was such a terrible back then… And now, I seem to be running around in guilt trip.” Sehun looks at her

“Awh come on, I missed teasing you.” she pouts slightly

 

 

This Aira, the old Aira, the Aira that he knew was still different from the Aira that woke up from the first time she went on a comatose. This Aira; the real her tends to be more carefree, smiles and laughs more, she’s funny, sarcastic and no matter how they were the same person, the Aira before the crash was still slightly different. Sehun’s glad that the real her is back…

 

 

“I miss…” Sehun leans and pecked her lips “You too.” he grinned

“What’s up with you and kissing me lately?” Aira raises her brows suspiciously

“It’s only been three days since I get to talk to you.”

“It has ALREADY been three days since you get to talk to me.” Aira made a face

“Hmm, and I thought you missed me.”

“Tch.” Aira rolls her eyes and scoots closer to Sehun “You know the answer better than I do.”

 

 

They gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment and their lips brushed against each other; Aira smiled and Sehun presses his lips on hers. Both of their eyes fluttered close at the touch, Sehun hand reaches up and cups her cheek gently; angling his face to kiss her deeper. He had longed for her too many times and having her right next to him was making him losing his mind, but he wanted it to be perfect, Sehun wants their relationship to be perfect enough for both of them.

 

 

Aira wraps her hands around him. He was hesitating, unsure whether this would be fine to her, so he started out slow; not wanting to scare her away. He traces his tongue along her bottom lip and nibbled gently, Aira slightly opens and he took it as she was fine with it. Their tongues intertwined but it wasn’t hurried or sloppy, it was sweet and gentle.

 

 

Sehun’s hands wrapped themselves around her torso as he pulled her closer against his body and he can’t help but to smile into the kiss. With another peck; he left her lips and they both erupted into a round of laughter. Aira stopped laughing and looked into his eyes while he did the same.

 

 

“Not bad.” Aira nods

“Tch, you’ve only kissed me before.”

“Really? Do you honestly believe in your own thoughts?” Aira squints her eyes

“This time, yes.” he chuckles “Wanna try that again…?”

 

 

Before he got to lean in and kiss her until she lose her breath. The door swung open with a loud ‘bang’ and Baek Hyun stood at the door with a face in between crying and happy. He ran towards Aira and shoved Sehun aside as he threw his arms around her.

 

 

“Oh My God yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter