Memories 21

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

(Yiruma - Sad Love Story)

 

 

“You shouldn’t have done it.” that voice

 

 

As soon as she steps her foot inside her house; she hears that voice she has been longing to listen to, endearing to her… Gently, she took off her coat and hanged it and glances around to see the maids were nowhere in sight; seems planned.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” she asks in a soft tone, slightly tired

“I know what you did.”

She sighs at his word “What is it?”

“Why did you need to destroy her like that?”

“Because it’s the only way to make her stop.” Aira mumbled without looking

“Just because her boyfriend goes out with yo…”
“Stop with that!” her shout came out weak; as if she had no energy left to fight “Who cheated on who Sehun? You cheated on me back then did you not?”

“What are you talking about?”

“When I forced you to be with me, you went out with her, you still went out with her didn’t you? Despite of you not loving me back then, why do you have to go out with her? You’re my boyfriend, fake or not you are. So who’s cheating? Cause I definitely didn’t. How did my old self handle this? Does she knows? Does she lets you go out with her as you pleases? She didn’t stop you?” Sehun didn’t answer “Hye Ju’s boyfriend slipped the ring into my finger because he wanted to propose to Hye Ju, the reason why I didn’t tell you is not because I was worried you might run back to her but because both of us were acting like idiots and none of us would like to give up our stand. Hye Ju doesn’t deserve someone like Jong Hyun.”

“Then who does she deserve?”

“Someone who would treat her the same way she treats others.” Aira muttered out in disgust

“But did you really have to expose her like that? On the internet? Embarrass her that way?”

“So that no one would be tricked by her like Jong Hyun did… Or you.” she glance at him at the last word

“W-what?” his voice came low in confusion

“She never loved you Sehun, she played with you all along.”

“Stop making things…”

“I’m not making things up! Why would I lie? I’ve destroyed her enough didn’t I? I’m sorry I didn’t record our conversation to prove to you she had been using you. I guess I didn’t think further enough.”

“Why would she use me?”

“Because you give her a lot of things; filling her time when Jong Hyun is not around. She loves your company and how you take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter