Memories 17

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“What?”

“Do you hate me that much?”

Sehun scoffed “Good question, you know I’m busy and I don’t have time for these kinds of things.”

“It’s important.”

“Fine.” he hung up

 

 

Right after practice, Sehun snuck out to go to a hill just outside of town; where he used to spend his time before everything happened.

 

 

“Well?” Sehun asks

"Do you remember we used to spend our time together right on this hill? Sharing laughs, smiles and memories; we created a lot of memories together don't we?"

"Just get straight to the point." he muttered

“Impatient are you?”

“I don’t have…”

“I know, time… Yet you used to make them for me.” she stared down the hill to the city below “Here.” she handed him her phone

“What’s this?”

“You tell me.”

 

 

Sehun took the phone from her hand and look at the picture, the date, the time… The person. His grip tightened and a low scoff emitted from his lips; it was just pathetic.

 

 

“Did you guys fought?” Sehun didn’t answer but kept scrolling through the photos of Kai… And Aira

 

 

No wonder Kai left without saying anything a few days back, the manager was out and the members promised not to say anything; Sehun didn’t ask. Kai does loves Aira, he knows that but why would he snuck out behind his back and tell Sehun that he didn’t love Aira anymore. Liar.

 

 

Because when Aira lost her memories, Kai told Sehun that he lost; he couldn’t love this new Aira like he loves the old Aira. It actually made Sehun happy that Kai no longer loves her; because call it greedy, selfish or over protective, Sehun wanted Aira for himself. Because he loves her just the same…

 

 

“Doesn’t matter.” Sehun muttered

“Did she tell you anything?”

Sehun returns the phone and clench his fist “No, nothing.”

The corner of her lips quirked upwards “None to me either.”

“What do you mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter