Memories 24

Forever and Always : A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Bruno Mars - It Will Rain

 

 

Two minutes pass midnight; somehow tonight seems duller than the night before. It had already been exactly two weeks since Aira was in ‘sleeping’ state; the state where no one could predict when she’s going to open her eyes or if she will open her eyes. The sounds of rain hitting the glass window filled the silence inside the dark room.

 

 

Sehun slowly took a step inside and locked the door, the lights beside her bed was the only light source that was on; enough to show Aira’s pale face and when Sehun touched her cheek, his heart tightened more because she was cold, almost as a corpse itself and it hurts him so much, oh how it hurts. The pain was almost killing him because it didn’t just hurt mentally, he was starting to feel them physically.

 

 

He was really tired because the group had just got back from China and Sehun went to the hospital without stopping by their dorm, not even to shower, he didn’t even eat because his dear Aira hasn’t eaten. He wasn’t able to keep himself together anymore, he was starting to skip meals, he was starting to lack sleep and he seems to zone out a lot.

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late today.” his words were one by one; anyone could tell how tired he was “We just got back from a performance in China and the other hyungs apologized for not able to visit you lately. Schedule had been really packed lately.” he paused for a moment to stare at her sleeping face “You look so pale, so skinny… Will you get up and eat? I’ll bring you out for bubble tea, ice cream… You like those don’t you?” his eyes stared out the window to the rain outside “Why is it raining?”

 

 

Lately, it had been starting to rain a lot, maybe the sky was just as hurt as he was, the dark day wasn’t making his situation better. He’s not in a state to be called mentally sick but Sehun was definitely not the same anymore; if he was able to cancel all his activities, he would… He would stay by Aira’s side each day, not leaving her side, not even for a second if he has to.

 

 

Since the incident, he had started to hate rain, he started to despise the rain. How the sound of it made him grimace and cringe because it reminded him of the accident; how they fought, when Aira ran out, when her body was thrown away and when blood gushes out of her small figure and when her eyes closed to the call of her name.

 

 

“I started to hate rain.” he whispered “I wish I could hug you right now, to keep you safe and warm. Then I’ll never let you go, I’ll never hurt you anymore.”

 

 

Sehun took her hands and kissed it; gently… Suddenly, a tear drops on Aira’s hand, Sehun sobbed in the dark, his breath becoming un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter